Customer Service 866.965.0400

Website issues

Please for the love of all goodness fix the darn website.  Every time there is a special release it crashes.  I ended up missing out on an item due to it.  Getting old having to wait 30 minutes for it to come back up or constantly hitting refresh. 

Never had an issue with the site 🤷‍♂️

Maybe im not going on the site at the times you guys are.

I will say this though, none of the stuff they sell is a life or death matter. Funny to me when people get in an uproar over a website. It has happened to me many times when buying limited edition Air Jordans and those are major sites like Champs and Footlocker. I just don’t really get too upset about it. Idk

And while I think it’s good to bring this to Adams attention, I think if this is the biggest thing upsetting you, you are doing well in the grand scheme of things. 

Edited by Junior

8 minutes ago, Junior said:

Never had an issue with the site 🤷‍♂️

Maybe im not going on the site at the times you guys are.

I will say this though, none of the stuff they sell is a life or death matter. Funny to me when people get in an uproar over a website. It has happened to me many times when buying limited edition Air Jordans and those are major sites like Champs and Footlocker. I just don’t really get too upset about it. Idk

And while I think it’s good to bring this to Adams attention, I think if this is the biggest thing upsetting you, you are doing well in the grand scheme of things. 

I don’t disagree.  However, this has happened with the last few limited releases. Maybe you are not buying limiteds and that’s fine but for those of us who do want them it’s rather annoying.  

Am I mad?  No, not at all.  Am I disappointed?  Yep.  Quite the annoyance.  Life or death?  No but I don’t want to pay Ebay prices for an Untammed set either. 

Edited by Antv20

2 hours ago, Junior said:

Can Adams get you set up if you call them? Maybe not. I get it completely. Can you get a “bot” to order for you?

Yes, but they often take tons of calls, especially during big sales, and have a very small phone service team (2 is common). Yesterday was different because they weren't taking phone orders (or in person) for Untamed. I was there and saw the craziness!

On 5/25/2019 at 6:13 PM, Junior said:

Can Adams get you set up if you call them? Maybe not. I get it completely. Can you get a “bot” to order for you?

What good is a bot if the website doesn't work?