Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think my next car will be black

Krzdimond

Detailed a '96 Impala SS today. Not bad when I started, but WHOA!! What a difference clay, polish, and wax will do....

As it showed up in my driveway:

test001.jpg

test002.jpg

test003.jpg

test004.jpg

There was a waterline going down the side of the car that he couldn't remove........

test008.jpg

and these waterspots didn't come off in the wash either.

test009.jpg

test011.jpg

again, not bad, but I KNOW I can do better...

test010.jpg

and the after pics.

test013.jpg

test015.jpg

test016.jpg

test017.jpg

test020.jpg

The white spots on the hood and grill are paint chips:(

test021.jpg

test023.jpg

test024.jpg

Black is a love-hate relationship... you'll love it when its clean (for all of 2 minutes) then hate it the rest of the time as you are constantly striving to get back to the love part again. Sometimes I swear mine gets dirty and scratched if I look at it cross eyed. :lolsmack:

Black is a love-hate relationship... you'll love it when its clean (for all of 2 minutes) then hate it the rest of the time as you are constantly striving to get back to the love part again. Sometimes I swear mine gets dirty and scratched if I look at it cross eyed. :lolsmack:

It knows when it can push your buttons

Thanks guys. I understand about the black..... I called the customer to come pick it up and I spent the next 15 minutes wiping the darn pollen off the car... and KEPT wiping it down as he inspected it:o

At least he says that I am the ONLY one allowed to touch the paint from now on:cheers:

Thanks guys. I understand about the black..... I called the customer to come pick it up and I spent the next 15 minutes wiping the darn pollen off the car... and KEPT wiping it down as he inspected it:o

At least he says that I am the ONLY one allowed to touch the paint from now on:cheers:

That good, more money inthe bank and if you tell him that the stuff you used on his car was a family secret or something of that sorts you will have him for a customer for a life time.

You sure got that right. Black is nasty when clean but how often is that.

The 96 SS sure turned out nice. :thumbsup: