Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Forums First: Offical April Useless Thread!

6spdg37s

woooohoooooo, yeeehaaaawwww, I just got the go ahead from the wife to go buy a new chainsaw. Pictures to come later today

I got one of these a couple of weeks ago !!!! I love it :banana::banana::banana::banana:

024761034401.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already took down the double maple tree on the left and dropped a few behind the fence. When I take a vacation I'm going to try to clear this back about 50 feet. The pines will be left to the pro's.

IMG_0546.jpg

Holy crap I am out of shape!

So I am a pretty big guy (6' and just at or under 300 lbs) I carry it very well and I have quite a bit of strength (enough to break big breaker bars LOL). Anyways, I decided I have let myself go to much, its been a year since I have worked out at all as far as lifting weights and such.

I went to do a few push ups today and HOLY HELL I can feel the past year of neglect!

With all that has happened lately in my life its time to get in shape. My wife in a wreck, reading about people ( with asthma like myself ) getting killed from asthma attacks, and my grandfather going under the knife again next week for his heart, and my Dad and his crazy problems... My genes just suck!

Last time I went on a health kick I went from 280 to 230 in about 5 or 6 weeks of nothing but riding a bike, eating salad, and riding the bike again (did I mention riding a bike? 6 + miles a day) Then I bulked up to about 270 in the following 4 weeks of nothing but strength and muscle building... I kept that up for a while and hit 280 again. Eventually work got in the way and I let go of it all and slowly creeped up to 295 where I pretty much plateaued. Now I fluctuate between 295 - 305

I think this time I to use the "Adam's Fat Polishing" method... Time to get detail crazy on my truck!!!

Holy crap I am out of shape!

So I am a pretty big guy (6' and just at or under 300 lbs) I carry it very well and I have quite a bit of strength (enough to break big breaker bars LOL). Anyways, I decided I have let myself go to much, its been a year since I have worked out at all as far as lifting weights and such.

I went to do a few push ups today and HOLY HELL I can feel the past year of neglect!

With all that has happened lately in my life its time to get in shape. My wife in a wreck, reading about people ( with asthma like myself ) getting killed from asthma attacks, and my grandfather going under the knife again next week for his heart, and my Dad and his crazy problems... My genes just suck!

Last time I went on a health kick I went from 280 to 230 in about 5 or 6 weeks of nothing but riding a bike, eating salad, and riding the bike again (did I mention riding a bike? 6 + miles a day) Then I bulked up to about 270 in the following 4 weeks of nothing but strength and muscle building... I kept that up for a while and hit 280 again. Eventually work got in the way and I let go of it all and slowly creeped up to 295 where I pretty much plateaued. Now I fluctuate between 295 - 305

I think this time I to use the "Adam's Fat Polishing" method... Time to get detail crazy on my truck!!!

I fill your pain i want to get bulk up to. I am 6' 4'' was 300 and just got down to 283-285.

That chainsaw is swedish? Is it safe? :lolsmack::lol:

Stihl gets my vote. I've got chainsaws that are more than 20 years old that still run great.

It has the best crash test rating of all the chainsaws I looked at :D:D:D