Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Forums First: Offical April Useless Thread!

6spdg37s

OKAY GUYS!!! Goodmorning!!! were tryin something new here! On my Other car forum we have the offical (month) useless thread. Simple instructions:

Post all your random thoughts, activities, anger, hapiness etc; basically what ever you feel doesnt deserve its own thread. (this came about since IT blocks most social networking and IM sites) it gives you a chance to talk to the people you love on your forum.

I would think the only rule in here is no double posting (dont post two things back to back edit your original post) and obviously KEEP IT LEGAL

i think thats it if any moderators have any other comments or rules please feel free to edit into my post !

enjoy Guys

edit: rules as of 4-1-09 (they will be the same every month so follow them with out bein told please! :) )

1)FOLLOW ALL RULES OF THE LOUNGE TO BEGIN WITH

2) Keep it legal (robbed a bank? involved in a felony police chase? hiding a fugitive in your basement (regardless if family member or not) dont tell us! lol)

3) NO POLITICS or ReLIGION discussion- (this can go bad fast and make friends enemies)

4) JUST be respectful of each other (which i dont see a problem with on this forum)

3)

Edited by 6spdg37s

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the increased tax on tobacco products? No, I don't smoke.

What's up with doubling speeding ticket fines at any speed over 80? My Z is not comfortable with the new law.

Why do people talk or text on the phone while they're driving?

Just a few things that bug me.

^ lol i c a rant coming up soon...

i have bluetooth in my G so if someone calls me i talk on that..texting is a no-no unless ur at a red light..gridlock traffic etc;

yea in NY there now well over 9 dollars a pack and approaching 10. i just spoke to my boy he is not happy about this since he smokes like a pack a day

I would think the only rule in here is no double posting (dont post two things back to back edit your original post)

I'll get it started. GOODMORNING ADAMS FORUM!! wats up guys? happy april fools day. another day in the office!! :(

You broke your own rule!!! Double poster!! :lolsmack:

Why do people talk or text on the phone while they're driving?

I got t-boned by a lady talking on her cell phone. Totally spacing off and ran a red light. Not cool!!

well yes and no! because i was explaining how the thread works in the first one and then the second one was starting it off for everyone! hahha

I know.. I was just givin ya poop :D

Does anyone sense that something is just not right but you can't put you're finger on it?

Sorry, I'm getting a little philosophical here.

in regards to this thread? something specific in life? or jsut life in general?

I'll join the anti-texting while driving thought... how can it NOT be illegal to do that? I mean really, how could anyone think that's safe?!? If I were a parent and I saw my kid doing that, I'd take away both the phone and the car keys for a year!

Why do Americans support China by purchasing cheap, low-quality goods from Wal-Mart and other stores, when America needs the business more than ever?:confused:

BEcause alot of people dont care. they want price and convience. if i can buy it made in America i will over some other product. :patriot::patriot:

When they remove the cap on electric bills at the end of next year, I'm going to have to go back to work..................my house is all electric! :mad:

Anybody wanna give me a free house in Florida? :jester:

i thought crafstman was american made? and then i get my jack home open the box and theres a huge MADE IN CHINA sticker on it?

There isn't much sold in the retail outlets, or anywhere for that matter, that is made in America. It's sickening if you ask me. :mad:

On a lighter note... :lol:

In this photo released Tuesday, March 31, 2009, by the Newark (Ohio) Police Department, a motorized bar stool is shown. Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4 2009, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower. Police say Kile Wygle, 28 was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

capt.47117fd2178b41b8ba85dce4ec3548f8.odd_bar_stool_dui_ny108.jpg?x=400&y=300&q=85&sig=6ZN3wk.5RHyYiB51efdyJg--