Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fender Flares

OIF Vet

Question

12 answers to this question

Adam,

The fender flares are from Bushwacker. They have the smooth ABS plastic material. I haven't bought them yet because I'm looking at 2 different styles. I'll try to find a close up of the material on the internet. Thanks for your help.

Rob

Gotcha Rob! Well, in case you buy the smooth plastic ones, use the Revive Polish on the flares. If they are rough, go with the VRT.

Thanks for your call today Rob, always a pleasure to talk with you my friend. :patriot:

Adam,

The fender flares are from Bushwacker. They have the smooth ABS plastic material. I haven't bought them yet because I'm looking at 2 different styles. I'll try to find a close up of the material on the internet. Thanks for your help.

Rob

Rob I have no idea on the style that you want but take a look at the Power Wagon flares from dodge they may even cost less.

Bill,

Great to hear that the pups have a new home. It killed me not to pick one up but due to my upcoming deployment, it would have been to much for the wife to handle. I haven't been able to use anything on my truck since the show. As you know, the weather has been very crappy. Plus not having a garage really stinks. However, I should be getting a garage sometime in May. Where we live, they have garages for rent so I grabbed one.

I may have to ask you for a favor. I was in New Mexico from last Friday to Monday. While I was gone my wife wanted to do a nice thing for me and washed my truck at a car wash. Last night I noticed that there are a ton of scratches on my paint. I don't have the heart to tell me wife but I think that the brush see used had something in it. The good thing is that they don't look deep. Is this something that the orange pad and SHR can take care of or am I going to have to live with it? If it's something that I can take care of, would you be willing to help me out? I will be away again this weekend, I'll be on a cruise from the 9th to the 16th and I'll be out in the woods training the cadets from the 24th to the 26th. Then on the 29th, I'm going in for knee surgery #5. The whole month of May I am out of work so, if your available then that would be great. Thanks.

Rob

Bill,

Great to hear that the pups have a new home. It killed me not to pick one up but due to my upcoming deployment, it would have been to much for the wife to handle. I haven't been able to use anything on my truck since the show. As you know, the weather has been very crappy. Plus not having a garage really stinks. However, I should be getting a garage sometime in May. Where we live, they have garages for rent so I grabbed one.

I may have to ask you for a favor. I was in New Mexico from last Friday to Monday. While I was gone my wife wanted to do a nice thing for me and washed my truck at a car wash. Last night I noticed that there are a ton of scratches on my paint. I don't have the heart to tell me wife but I think that the brush see used had something in it. The good thing is that they don't look deep. Is this something that the orange pad and SHR can take care of or am I going to have to live with it? If it's something that I can take care of, would you be willing to help me out? I will be away again this weekend, I'll be on a cruise from the 9th to the 16th and I'll be out in the woods training the cadets from the 24th to the 26th. Then on the 29th, I'm going in for knee surgery #5. The whole month of May I am out of work so, if your available then that would be great. Thanks.

Rob

Hi Rob

The orange and SHR should take care of it but if it doesn't it would be my pleasure:pc::pc::pc::pc:

Good luck with the surgery :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill

PS

I am on vacation the first two weeks of June so if we can't work out a time prior to that, I'll have plenty of time then too !!!!