Customer Service 866.965.0400

Doin my first detail this afternoon....

SVT01LIGHTNING

Question

not on my truck obviously lol....a friend of mine just bought a white BMW 325i....the car is already pretty clean but he saw my truck the day after i used BSG on it and asked me how i got the black to look so "deep and shiny":thumbsup:....told him what i used and said he never heard of it.

so im bringin the car wash shampoo,VRT,BSG,the wash pad and the great white towel and hopefully he'll like how it turns out when im done! ill take some before and after pics and post em up when we're done:burnout:

11 answers to this question

Im curious to see how this goes. Im sure it will look good, but I wonder how effective the BSG will be on a surface that has not been clayed and otherwise corrected.

I may be doing the same process to a friend's car which is on the selling block...

same here....he wanted to do just a section of the hood to see how it would work and i would have if i had some DS but im currently out....so i told him we'll wash the whole car real good and hit it with the BSG and see how it goes....i get off work in an hour and a half and still gotta run home and grab my stuff so ill be pressed for time a little bit but shouldnt be a big issue.

my camera broke last night so all i had was my friends cell phone camera we took a couple pics of it.....the car did look good after i glazed it no doubt....but i ran the back of my pointer and middle finger across the hood and it DEFINITELY needs to be clayed.....but the white seemed to "glow" after a helping of BSG....gave the tires some VRT too came out nice.....my friend was more than happy the way it looked afterward so thats all that matters to me.

ill get the pics on here tonight....they wont be good quality cuz they're from a cell phone but its better than nothing!