Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Connect Hose Ends

Cyclone

Question

While I was out today shopping, I picked up a few things for when I do some big details on our El Camino on Sunday and my truck next week.

Anyways, I found the pieces for the quick connect at Wal-Mart. The starter piece is $5.97 and comes with the hose end, and one attachment end. The extra attachment ends are $2.97.

I also found them at Lowes, the price for the starter piece was the same $5.97 but the other pieces were only $1.97 I think at lowes. The difference though, Wal-Mart carries a metal one, Lowes is plastic.

Just a FYI to you guys that might be looking for some.

8 answers to this question

Are they Made in America from Walmart??? :patriot:

Ahh... next question please :lol:

Yea, of course go with the metal. Just wanted to let you know I found both styles if anybody has been looking.

While I was out today shopping, I picked up a few things for when I do some big details on our El Camino on Sunday and my truck next week.

Anyways, I found the pieces for the quick connect at Wal-Mart. The starter piece is $5.97 and comes with the hose end, and one attachment end. The extra attachment ends are $2.97.

I also found them at Lowes, the price for the starter piece was the same $5.97 but the other pieces were only $1.97 I think at lowes. The difference though, Wal-Mart carries a metal one, Lowes is plastic.

Just a FYI to you guys that might be looking for some.

I got the brass quick connects at Lowes. Both hose ends and attachment ends.