Customer Service 866.965.0400

A comparision

livingwater

Question

With all due respect to Adam and his great products how does the Adam's detailing spray compare to the Ultimate Quik Detailer.

I just recently purchased a few of the Adams products but have not got a chance to try them. I am only familiar with the other manufactures brand

Your comments are greatly appriciated

7 answers to this question

I have used the Meguiars detail spray in the past, but that was only used for doing the clay bar process.

The only other product that I have used for a quick detail spray is Eagle One and Mequiars NXT series. The eagle one does a really good job, but it takes bit more work to wipe it off. The Meguiars NXT series is also a nice product but it takes a whole lot to wipe it off, even two towels alot of times.

Adam's Detail Spray is much easier to wipe off and work with. Now in my personal opinion, if you are doing a comparison between stricly using the detail spray I would not notice a huge difference other than the extreme ease of use and that it gives it more of a wet look. The Detail Spray is the icing on the cake, its the other products that really make the difference to me!

I havent used that brand you mentioned, but I have used Megs and Zymol. I can say that Adams beats those in the following ways:

1. easy to wipe off to a clean, residue-free shine

2. the level of shine

3. smell!

4. the amount of lubrication it provides for drying, clay-barring, etc

I love this stuff. It was the first Adams product I tried and still competes with BSG for my favorite Adams product.

I havent used that brand you mentioned, but I have used Megs and Zymol. I can say that Adams beats those in the following ways:

1. easy to wipe off to a clean, residue-free shine

2. the level of shine

3. smell!

4. the amount of lubrication it provides for drying, clay-barring, etc

I love this stuff. It was the first Adams product I tried and still competes with BSG for my favorite Adams product.

Dangit... The best part I did not even mention :lol:

UQD is a good product. Most of that company's products are good. That's the brand I used before I found the Adam's products. And once I did, I didn't look back. The results from the Meguiars were good, but using the full line of Adam's my car went from "clean" and "nice" to "WOW" and "outstanding"! And isn't that what we're all after? :thumbsup:

UQD is a good product. Most of that company's products are good. That's the brand I used before I found the Adam's products. And once I did, I didn't look back. The results from the Meguiars were good, but using the full line of Adam's my car went from "clean" and "nice" to "WOW" and "outstanding"! And isn't that what we're all after? :thumbsup:

I agree....Can't wait for my order(s) to arrive along with the nice weather:thumbsup: