Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure Washer

ChasKSC

Question

Hi everyone! 

I am thinking of investing into a pressure washer. I do live in an apartment, but the nearest pay & spray is 30 minutes away, and not really feasible to go after hours. I was thinking of the Ryobi 1900 PSI RY1419MT unit. I already have the MTM Hydro pf22.2 foam cannon and the Adams foam cannon. 

1. What specifically do I need to attach the foam cannon to the pressure washer? 

2. Is the pressure washer gun and hose really a bad product - The gentleman from Obsessed Garage hated the stock gun and hose, but I don't want to shell out $300. 

3. What specifically do I need to attach the pressure washer to a Mingle undercarriage sprayer. 

4. Anyone currently living in an apartment, do you use a pressure washer or just always the pay & spray?

5. Any other general information/tips/ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

This post is locked.

Since this is an Adam's forum, and in keeping with the User Agreement, we kindly ask that discussions that can get into detail on competitor's products not be posted on here. Thanks for your understanding!

Adam's has multiple pressure washers and an Undercarriage sprayer guaranteed to fit and work with Adam's products.