Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA and MD Mountain Meet. April 11th, 09

Ive gone through alot of options the past year and have finaly got the meet together on April 11th.

Between 11am - 12 Noon. Everyone should meet up at Gettysburg High School. (address will be at bottom of page) there we will have introductions and people can start meeting everyone.

At 12 Noon we will leave from the High School and caravan to Pine Grove Parking lot which is 25-30 Mins north of Gettysburg. Once at the Lot we will get everyone parked and have the main intro meeting.

Then we will get a bon fire going and there people can cook hot dogs and anything they bring.

The show will also begin and everyone can get the cars ready and everyone can start checking things out and hanging out.

around 3 -5 we will start getting everything wrapped up, get the fire out and get everything clean up. Then we will have a final meet and then Caravan back to Gettysburg, When back at the school everyone can hang out alittle and go there own way. Should be a great Meet and hope everyone can come.

We dont ask for any donations but Drinks and food would be great if you could chip in. Stuff like Chips, hotdogs, burgers, and soda. I will bring a little grill thing that sets up over the fire.

If you have any questions fell free to ask me.

Gettysburg High School- 900 Biglerville Road Gettysburg, PA 17325

Parking Lot is at bendersville RD / Piney Mountain Ridge RD

If you show up late to the high school heres the directions to the parking lot.

Driving directions to Pine Grove Furnace SP

13.6 mi – about 31 mins

900 Biglerville RdGettysburg, PA 17325

1. Head north on Biglerville Rd/PA-34 toward Maple Ave

Continue to follow PA-34 8.5 mi

2. Slight left at S Main St 1.4 mi

3. Continue on Bendersville Wenksvill Rd 1.0 mi

4. Slight right at Pine Grove Furnace Rd 1.6 mi

5. Continue on Bendersville Rd 1.2 mi

Darren (PontiacGT201)

Grand AMs Of PA -Admin and Founder.

Drive, Show and Have Fun

Edit: Also this is in the mountains which will give some great photo opps.

I went up today and took some pics of the parking lot and area the meet will be held. of course it doesnt look great cause its winter but I throught in some pics of it during the summer.

Winterpics001.jpg

Winterpics002.jpg

Winterpics003.jpg

Winterpics005.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2057.jpg

As you know im having the PA Mountain Meet on April 11th, 09. this has all the info you will need for the meet.

First things first. Please Send me a PM if you are coming. I will need your First Name, Screen name and you Phone or Cell Number incase you show up late so I can call you and make sure we dont leave before you get there. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

For the meet we will be meeting at the Gettysburg Area High School at 11am - 12 Noon. At 12 noon we will head out to the Mountain Parking lot. That is a 20-25 minute Trip. More info will be provided at the school before we make our way to the lot.

The High school address is 900 Biglerville Road Gettysburg, PA 17325

From there we'll will make our way in a convoy to the Piney mountain Parking lot and camp groung in Michuax State Forest. At the lot we will park on the side cloestest to the campground.

At the campground we will have a Quick meeting where I will talk to eveeryone then we will have campfire and a small grill for cooking food. Im asking everyone to bring some Soda, hotdogs, hotdog buns, or chips if they can.

At the same time we will also be having the car show which everyone can pop there hoods and trunks and show off there rides. Everyone can meet and have fun. Sit around the camp fire and chat and BS. (bring fold out chairs, theres not much to sit on there)

At around 3-5 we will start to wrap everything up and get the place cleaned up. Got to leave it the way we found it. I will give alittle talk right near the end, then we will head back to the high school where everyone can hang out and go there own way.

NO BEER, drink and driving will not be tolerated.

Again if you have any questions Please ask me.

Heres the directions from the high school to the parking lot.

If you show up late to the high school heres the directions to the parking lot.

Driving directions to Pine Grove Furnace SP

13.6 mi – about 31 mins

900 Biglerville RdGettysburg, PA 17325

1. Head north on Biglerville Rd/PA-34 toward Maple Ave

Continue to follow PA-34 8.5 mi

2. Slight left at S Main St 1.4 mi

3. Continue on Bendersville Wenksvill Rd 1.0 mi

4. Slight right at Pine Grove Furnace Rd 1.6 mi

5. Continue on Bendersville Rd 1.2 mi

Darren (PontiacGT201)

Grand AMs Of PA -Admin and Founder and The Street Gods PA Region Leader

Drive, Show and Have Fun

Also these mountains will give some great photo opps

Sounds great..except for two things. We're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow this week. And most importantly, it's the day before Easter. My wife would hang my sorry butt if I wasn't around to help cook, etc. with the family all coming here for the big day.

Sorry bud, I would love to come, but can't this time.