Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Boost

TR6speed

Question

I seem to remember a video on the application of the original Ceramic Spray that stated that after the spray was applied and buffed the vehicle needed to be out of the elements for 12 hours then a coat of the ceramic boost was needed to be applied.  I see it is still available, but none of the videos mention using it as I just described.  The reason I ask, is I just finished applying the ceramic spray to my wife's metallic blue Chevy Equinox.  I was planning to apply the boost tomorrow after breakfast if it is still a required or even recommended step.  

I do use it during the year on my car just add a little more pop.

I know where are the pictures, tomorrow.

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I don't remember that video, it may be on the Adam's YT channel. Either way, with any version of Ceramic Spray Coatings, wait at least 4 hours before applying a booster or any sort of elements like rain. Wait 5-7 days before washing. 

Well it is tucked tucked away in the garage so it will be well over 4 hours.  Seeing we had or granddaughter on Friday and found out on Saturday she was COVID 19 positive we will not be going anywhere for a while so not worrying about it getting dirty.  I will do a little research on the issue of to boost or not to boost.  I may have been when Adam first released the original ceramic spray kit that is was shown.

3 hours ago, TR6speed said:

Well it is tucked tucked away in the garage so it will be well over 4 hours.  Seeing we had or granddaughter on Friday and found out on Saturday she was COVID 19 positive we will not be going anywhere for a while so not worrying about it getting dirty.  I will do a little research on the issue of to boost or not to boost.  I may have been when Adam first released the original ceramic spray kit that is was shown.

Best to your granddaughter for a full recovery, and to you, just in case. 

Forgot to answer, but yes, Ceramic Boost is absolutely a great option, once a month or every 3-4 washes. 

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Best to your granddaughter for a full recovery, and to you, just in case. 

Forgot to answer, but yes, Ceramic Boost is absolutely a great option, once a month or every 3-4 washes. 

Thanks and from what we hear, she is doing great she must have or has a very mild case as she is bouncing off the walls.  Not to worried as we (the wife and I) have had our shots.

So I assume there is no real need to apply it to a fresh coat of the ceramic, but use it just as it is called, a Boost to the ceramic.  I guess I took the instructions on the bottle to mean it was required to be applied after a minimum of 4 hours after the spray was applied not that it was a must.

Thanks Again.