Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Boost / H2O Guard and Gloss question

Red C8

Question

I had my car professionally ceramic coated about a month ago.  I never drive this car in the rain and it is kept in a garage.  I clean off the front end with instant detailer almost every time I drive it.  Today I bought Ceramic Boost and H2O Guard and Gloss.  Which one should I use first?  How long should I wait before using the other product?  Hours, days, weeks?  How often should I use Ceramic Boost? 

Thanks

2 answers to this question

First, welcome to the Forums! Be sure to post an intro so we can get to know you and properly welcome you.

Before getting to what to use and when, is it an Adam's coating? Adam's can't guarantee compatibility with competitor's products, I have heard of issues, granted rarely, when using our products with another brand of coating. At the very least test in a small, inconspicuous area if it's another brand of coating.

That said, of the two products, Ceramic Boost is made specifically to rejuvenate and maintain your coating. HGG, on the other hand, will work but it's not ideal. If you decide to use both, alternate, using each monthly or every 3-4 washes. 

On 3/9/2022 at 2:24 PM, Red C8 said:

I had my car professionally ceramic coated about a month ago.  I never drive this car in the rain and it is kept in a garage.  I clean off the front end with instant detailer almost every time I drive it.  Today I bought Ceramic Boost and H2O Guard and Gloss.  Which one should I use first?  How long should I wait before using the other product?  Hours, days, weeks?  How often should I use Ceramic Boost? 

Welcome! 

Three of my vehicles are professionally coated and I did the fourth with Adam's Graphene.  Ceramic Boost works well on all of them, but YMMV with other manufacturer's coatings, so you should definitely test them in inconcpicous locations before applying broadly. 

That said, I recommend against H2OGG on coated surfaces.  It's a good product for uncoated vehicles but, IMO, it's a step down from any ceramic coating with which I'm familiar.