Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good News Thread

Rich

Great news this morning !!!!!!

Prior to surgery this morning a new set of x-rays were taken and it showed no damage to the fibula only the breaks in the tibia. The surgeon said he was able to line the bones up and they looked great so he decided not to proceed with surgery :-) Ozzy will be in a cast for at least three weeks and I will need to keep him clam but the long term prognosis looks excellent !!!!!! We will be keeping a close eye on him to make sure there is no damage to the growth plates but any time surgery can be avoided it is a good thing. Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers :-)

Bill, G and The Ozzy Monster

image.php?u=31835&type=sigpic&dateline=1243742039

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I will need to keep him clam "

As long as you're keeping him "clam", he'll be fine. :jester:

Glad to hear he's okay. Post up some more pics. Between the goal posts and a leg cast, that dog will never get a girl.:lolsmack:

Give him an extra treat from "uncle Rich".

Outside.gif There is one out there for Ozmeister.

Don't listen to Rich. :jester:

I was going to say he was never going to get something else, but this is a family forum. :D

Great news Bill!!!

My good news: my friends water pump went out on his car so I went over and we replaced it ourselves! Probably not a big deal to some of you but we walked into it blind and got it done, with no major problems or leaks! Saved him a couple hundred bucks too. ;)

"I will need to keep him clam "

As long as you're keeping him "clam", he'll be fine. :jester:

Glad to hear he's okay. Post up some more pics. Between the goal posts and a leg cast, that dog will never get a girl.:lolsmack:

Give him an extra treat from "uncle Rich".

Stop going in and putting typos in my posts :D:D:D:D

He's not really happy with his cast but I think he likes the fact that I carry him up and down the stairs 50 times a day :help::help::help:

web.jpg?ver=12476823460001

OMG...that is sorta cute. Poor Ozmeister. That is a big doggie cast. He is probably wondering what the h*ll is going on around there. Does he know what he looks like?? :willy::willy:

Today it is going to be around 85* I wish I could get out there and manuver around and actually take my dogs for a walk. :help:

This is going to be the longest summer. I want to drive my Vette.:help:

web.jpg?ver=12476823460001

Don't take this the wrong way Bill, but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That picture just cracks me up! Just the look on his face..........like "look what you've done to me and now you have the nerve to take my picture?"

That poor dog. I sure hope he turns out to be a Westminster winner after the rocky start.