Customer Service 866.965.0400

hey jason

lawson4450

Question

Hey Jayson Im a member of performancetrucks.net and they have a show and shine section on there and I noticed today some guys asking detailing questions if you got time do you want to go over there and check it out? I put a plug in for the site but maybe someone like you or junkman can go over there and enlighten some people. I dont know what you can and cant do for advertising and stuff so i dont want to step on any toes but I figured it was a good way to get the info out there.

22 answers to this question

Rock it! I'm going to start sponsoring ChargerForums.com by the way but leave it up to you for the dissemination of shine!

Cool! I know that the owners are happy to pick up a new sponsor. Glad to see it worked out! The members over there will embrace you with open arms. :2thumbs:

Rock it! I'm going to start sponsoring ChargerForums.com by the way but leave it up to you for the dissemination of shine!

Hey Jason, that's awesome that you are becoming a sponsor there. There are a ton of customers just waiting to hear about yalls products. See you on chargerforums!