Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's see your war chest...

Marylander

• 3 weeks later...
I've been known to try a few different things here and there but for my rides I always reach for the Adam's. Here is a small sample of my stuff.

IMG_0462.jpg

So I see 2 bottles of In/Out Spray on the middle shelf. Are the 4 bottles across the top shelf doubled up also?

I haven't used mine yet, but sounds like I better start stock-piling it up like you if it is going to be cutoff after the beginning of the year.

So I see 2 bottles of In/Out Spray on the middle shelf. Are the 4 bottles across the top shelf doubled up also?

I haven't used mine yet, but sounds like I better start stock-piling it up like you if it is going to be cutoff after the beginning of the year.

the 4 cans in the middle are tripled up :lol:

You better hurry and order a bunch cause last time it took months to get it back on the market !!!!

And right now my carry bag is over flowing with Adams and I got a order in today from Adam and I had to start storing it in the laundry room :lol:

But I will put it all toi good use on my new truck tomorrow :2thumbs:

I usually keep all of my detailing supplies in a big SunCast deck box in the back yard. Right now all of the liquid supplies have been moved to several locations in the basement for the winter.

So what's this about the In&Out spray going away? THey just came out with the new, VOC free formula. Did California find something else in the spray that they didn't like?

Edited by Mark05KR

I usually keep all of my detailing supplies in a big Rubbermaid deck box in the back yard. Right now all of the liquid supplies have been moved to several locations in the basement for the winter.

So what's this about the In&Out spray going away? THey just came out with the new, VOC free formula. Did California find something else in the spray that they didn't like?

Read the end of this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385

I've been known to try a few different things here and there but for my rides I always reach for the Adam's. Here is a small sample of my stuff.

IMG_0462.jpg

with the drawn back curtain my first thought was this is a converted photo booth from the mall

• 2 weeks later...