Customer Service 866.965.0400

1/3 water and VRT

superchargedgp

Question

21 answers to this question

Good question Mike,

The VRT is not meant to be diluted and diluting it enough to spray is certainly going to destroy its performance. It will be way too runny, I have tried it. What I recomend until we find an alternative is to use very small amounts on the sponge and form the sponge by squeezing to desired shape (as best you can) and apply to hard to reach surfaces. I know this is no where near as easy as In and Out Spray, but it will work much better than dilution.

Not to go against Steve here, he knows his stuff obviously...

But I have a 4oz bottle that I have VRT mixed with water in and it works great... Obviously its not as strong, but it works pretty good if you ask me...

Haha I could have sworn Jason said this was what to do? I only used a few ounces of VRT so I guess I didn't waste too much.

Thats what i thought. but some people have said you can use the undercarraige spray for this also

I am going to try it out again in the morning and get with Jason on what he thinks. He is usually right on- except that time he tasted detail spray, that was certainly a lack of judgement.

I will try some different mixes of vrt to water and let you know what happens tomorrow.:thumbsup:

I am going to try it out again in the morning and get with Jason on what he thinks. He is usually right on- except that time he tasted detail spray, that was certainly a lack of judgement.

I will try some different mixes of vrt to water and let you know what happens tomorrow.:thumbsup:

thanks looking forward to it:2thumbs:

Hey everyone,

I tried out the vrt and water mixes this morning and you guys are right it worked really well. I must have been drunk last time I tried it and mixed it up all screwy or just sprayed way too much. Thats what I get for not working with Adam for 6 months, I turned into a dumbass.:loser:

I used it this time with 1/3 vrt 2/3 water and even half and half. Both worked well especially the half and half. I used it under wipers and engine bay. Sorry no pics, but I could draw a picture if you'd like.

Steve:2thumbs:

i remember Adam sayin that he recommended diluting it to dress up engine hoses,plastics,etc. awhile back in a thread i made awhile back askin what we should do since the in and out had been discontinued.....i havnt got a chance to try it yet but im sure it does work pretty good judgin from what others on here have said:2thumbs:

lol just found it....it was about when i asked if we could use the undercarriage spray on engine bays....i know he said no but its been discussed and its not to be sprayed on a "HOT" engine.

Hi Ernie! How about: NO! :eek: That product is slightly flammable, and it would be a BAD idea to put it near spark.

Besides, the VRT, put in a spray bottle, with 1/3 water, is a better method to accomplish a detailed motor. :thumbsup: