Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snakes Alive!!!

blazeone

Fantastic turnout Tom! Was yours the cleanest Snake at the event?

Great photos, thanks for posting!:patriot:

Thanks, not sure about the cleanest but it was the only color that only had one car representing. Since they only made eight in Venom Blue I can see why.

they only make 8 in that color ? ****n man i would never let that leave my garage..supposdily they only made 276 in black convt my year..then u subract total loss ones and u probly get around low 200s im still tryin to keep the milage off only 2400 for an 06

they only make 8 in that color ? ****n man i would never let that leave my garage..supposdily they only made 276 in black convt my year..then u subract total loss ones and u probly get around low 200s im still tryin to keep the milage off only 2400 for an 06

Thanks, I bought it for the color. I had a jet stream blue Z06 and liked the color. This color is very close to jsb.

It's a weekend and evening fun car, should put 7-10k miles a year. I'm driving it:burnout: no keeping it for someone else to enjoy.

I didn't know how rare the color was until latter.

The production numbers by color can be found in the latest issue of Viper magazine.

It's a weekend and evening fun car, should put 7-10k miles a year. I'm driving it:burnout: no keeping it for someone else to enjoy.

EXACTLY :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

If I lived in a warmer climate I'd drive my vette all the time :hi::hi::hi: