Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for a PC

Kwhite

wanting to buy a used PC if anyone has a spare laying around for a good deal. figured Id post on here since I heard a new version was comming out. Hoping to be able to pick one up for a deal since I am semi cut off on spending too much by the wife until the economy improves. Tired of having to hand polish and wax my black 3g. cant seem to get the swirls out and to be honest, its embarressing to spend all day detailing and it look like i took it through an auto-wash followed by a quick layer of BSG due to all the swirls. I can't seem to get them out by using Revive polish, Swirl and Haze Remover, Buttery Wax and BSG. It always looks decent, but not as good as I know it could look. (which plays hell when Im always talking up Adams products, good thing I demonstrate on their vehicles...looks better than my swirl monster lol) Anyways, like I said, just thought Id toss a feeler out there. maybe I'll get a bite. Thanks guys and gals, hope your all having a great day!!

• 3 months later...

What would shipping be to 67860? I have one PC, but the price for this one is really good, so a second one around wouldn't be bad...

I do woodworking and have 11 routers, 9 drills, so you can get the idea that I'm a tool junkie.

Edited by Toms94

What would shipping be to 67860? I have one PC, but the price for this one is really good, so a second one around wouldn't be bad...

I do woodworking and have 11 routers, 9 drills, so you can get the idea that I'm a tool junkie.

ups online says $15 to ship to you and that it could be to you in 3 days... email me at sojersey05v@gmail.com if interested:thumbsup:

Been gone for nearly a week. Got home today and the PC was here waiting for me, thanks. Is that the connector for the old style pads on there? I'll have to order a new style connector and some more pads.

• 2 weeks later...
Been gone for nearly a week. Got home today and the PC was here waiting for me, thanks. Is that the connector for the old style pads on there? I'll have to order a new style connector and some more pads.

He probably wont be replying, from the looks above it looks like he's :banned:

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I will ask this, does anyone else have a PC that they want to sell? I have a regular buffer but I would like to get a PC and see the difference. I have been looking at the "all in one kit" but $300 is hard to let go of these days. SO, if anyone has a unit that they would sell please let me know! :)

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Tom I think you need 1 more router!:jester: And 2 more drills!:lol: