Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st Car Made In Detroit After The Bailout

THNDRRR

Who was the comedian that went through the different car makers?

When he gets to Chrysler he says "Chrysler. 30,000 parts all put together from the lowest bidder" lol. When I worked in the automotive manufacturing industry and then for a supplier to the OEMs it could not of been more true. (this also wasn't very long ago ~5 years)

Heck I never bought my first Foreign car till I worked for Ford. lol. I had to. Ford sold me on it. There was no way I could drive that crap we were making. I'd still take my 15 year old bottom of the line BMW over a new Focus and still think 5 years from now it will be in better shape and more reliable. I think the Dodge neon sold more Honda Civics than Honda could of dreamed of.

Edited by SweetDaddyDelicious

Sorry to hear that. I guess we all have our stories. I've owned them all. Chrysler, Chevrolet, Ford, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, BMW....... but none have been as reliable or have lasted as long as the last two trucks I have had.

The last F150 had almost 300,000 miles on it and ran like a top before it was totalled. 70mpg into a light pole. Cannot go into details on that one. Sorry.

Currently, the Lightning has 125,000 and runs like it was brand new. No problems at all with it. A guy offered me $26,000 for the Lightning a week after I bought it. I told him "Thanks, but no thanks." :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that. I guess we all have our stories. I've owned them all. Chrysler, Chevrolet, Ford, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, BMW....... but none have been as reliable or have lasted as long as the last two trucks I have had.

The last F150 had almost 300,000 miles on it and ran like a top before it was totalled. 70mpg into a light pole. Cannot go into details on that one. Sorry.

It was getting good milege when it hit the pole :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist!

It was not a good day. All I can say is be careful out there guys. An airbag can save your life, and ALWAYS wear your seatbelts. :thumbsup:

I was very lucky. My passenger was not as lucky, but came out of it alive. I can't find the pictures right now, but if you saw them, you would wonder how I walked away without even a scratch. The cop said there was an angel looking out for me. After walking away from that one I decided my next truck was definitely going to be another F150. I wasn't at fault, but that didn't make me feel any better about what happened. Your lives can be turned upside down in the blink of an eye. :xfingers:

It was not a good day. All I can say is be careful out there guys. An airbag can save your life, and ALWAYS wear your seatbelts. :thumbsup:

I was very lucky. My passenger was not as lucky, but came out of it alive. I can't find the pictures right now, but if you saw them, you would wonder how I walked away without even a scratch. The cop said there was an angel looking out for me. After walking away from that one I decided my next truck was definitely going to be another F150. I wasn't at fault, but that didn't make me feel any better about what happened. Your lives can be turned upside down in the blink of an eye. :xfingers:

Isnt that the truth. If you get a truck that you like at it lasts long than there is nothing wrong. I never will or have own a forein but family has and i thing they are not that good but that it only my opion but i beilve to be a good one. My one relative had a 1998 chev tahoe two door and he drove it to 380,000 to the tranmission went out. After after a 150,000 miles he did not change the oil or filter he just added oil.