Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone here work out?

SVT01LIGHTNING

i work out on a regular routine.. u just gotta make time for it. lately i have been doin. i got work and school all day and nite every day and nite mon-fri... soo wat ive been doin is 4 days on 3 days off.. go lift fri (chest/tris) sat (back/biceps/legs) sun (shoulders) mon (random body part double up for the week) cause you need to suprise your body

I used to lift 5-6 days a week but then blew my back out and had to have surgery. I just recently got back into it and do it three times a week and DO NOT do squats. The worst thing you can do to yourself is load your spine with weight. OUCH!

Anyway... three times a week I leave work and go right to the gym. I spend about 1.5 hours there lifting and doing about 2 miles on the tread mill. I also walk outside when it's nice. I try to do that almost everyday. 3-4 miles is about normal.

2 miles is all I can muster inside on the treadmill. (gosh I hate them)

I do two body parts every day which equals a full body lift every week.

Chris

I lift in school, im in a football lifting class. Monday squats and legs, tuesday bench and shoulders, wednesday arms and abs, thursday deadlift and upper and lower back, friday hang and power cleans and shoulders. thats just a general idea and the main things we do..

and dont forget, do the curls for the girls!

i lifted faithfully in high school for baseball....i was not the strongest upper body hell i could barely bench 135 my senior year but i had a strong core and my max deadlift was 315 and i weighed 130lb when i graduated lol....i wont ever do squats again cuz i thought i messed my left knee up for good when coaches made us go for our maxes.....luckily 8 months of PT and i was better just thankful it didnt happen right before or during baseball cuz i woulda been screwed.

anyone that lifts take any supplements?

I stay away from creatine... I used it a few times and saw no real benefit that was worth hurting my kidneys and liver over.

A good whey protein and some L-Glutamine as well as vitamins are all I take now.

Your diet is EVERYTHING.

^ i saw opposite results with creatine... i took a large amount of monohyrdate think it was like 10 pills a day and i wasss hugeee.... but i only used it to get over a bump kinda like a steroid and then stopped it after a few weeks

i wanna do animal pack, and stack it wit animal stack and animal cuts, but i jsut dont have the time to be fkn wit all this stuff and on top of it its really really expensive

if you wanna get huge quick get some Dbolz

Edited by 6spdg37s

Have worked out for years. Got off pace for a bit and back into it and have put over 10 lbs back on while keeping a trim 6 pack. Screw the garbage supps. Most are crap. Waaay too much money. All you need is a multi vit, and maybe glutamine. Your diet is everything. To me the diet is a bigger part than the training for my gains. I'm using less whey protein now and switching to Hemp protein. Do your own research. It works better for me. For the idiots out there- hemp is not illegal and doesn't make you high. It has no THC. It is a superfood though. Watch "bigger faster stronger" on about how they "pixie dust" the ingredients in supplements, hide the junk behind the term "proprietary blend" and then use roid freaks to advertise their product as if it made them that way. I like when they take the guys before and after pictures....on the same day. It's a pretty good documentary. Maybe not as good as "truth in 24" (free on itunes right now) but certainly worth watching.

If by work out you mean avoid the gym at all costs - then yes, I work out daily! Thanks to my metabolism though I'm 5'11" and 159 lbs. :cheers:

i hate goin to the gym....by the time i get there after work every machine is in use and waitin around you lose all interest in lifting(and get angry)....i need to start goin in the morning anyway thats the best time to lift

^ i saw opposite results with creatine... i took a large amount of monohyrdate think it was like 10 pills a day and i wasss hugeee.... but i only used it to get over a bump kinda like a steroid and then stopped it after a few weeks

i wanna do animal pack, and stack it wit animal stack and animal cuts, but i jsut dont have the time to be fkn wit all this stuff and on top of it its really really expensive

if you wanna get huge quick get some Dbolz

yea i tried pak for a few days....thats way too many pills to swallow and i hate swallowin pills...cuts isnt too bad and theres only 1 horse pill in there

I've been taking GNC's whey protine and amplified creatine along with normal multi vitamans. Actually I was wondering what to expect when I stop taking creatine after I've been taking it for several months. It's expensive and I never did really notice it doing much for me.

i did but it was months before i saw results from creatine.....our bodies have creatine in them naturally.....it just makes ur muscles retain water to make them look bigger

does Dbol really work? ive read on forums that it does pretty well always wanted to try it to see.....had a friend that said it didnt do anything for him(but he was also a self proclaimed "bad-***" in his mind and thought he was cool cuz he trained for some sort of tactical team called S.O.R.T. and dropped out after the 1st week and walked around like he was swole and he only weighed 150 at the time)

I do a 100 push ups every night at least. If I feel like doing more then I do. But I wake board once or twice a weekend and it works all kinds of muscles you didn't think you had! Also I race four wheelers and i get a good full body work out from that. Man handling an atv for a two hour cross country while going as fast as you can is a very good work out!!!

haha yea i was the same way too....if i had the money and the space at the house id get a bowflex to save me a gym membership fee and havin to deal with other people

I always wondered if those things were any good. I live in a small town now and actually don't have a gym to go to so I thought down the road a few months and have hiked off some of my weight it might be beneficial to hit the weights awhile to get some muscle.

I always wondered if those things were any good. I live in a small town now and actually don't have a gym to go to so I thought down the road a few months and have hiked off some of my weight it might be beneficial to hit the weights awhile to get some muscle.

They're cheap but they work... There are better ones out there for just a bit more money.