Customer Service 866.965.0400

clear polish

xlr8rvette

Question

15 answers to this question

Bill,

Our Clear Polish is a special formula meant to protect, correct, and prevent damage to the increasingly popular clear film protectors on cars. More commonly called "clear bras" our Clear Polish has unique polymers that prevent yellowing, are safe enough to reduce the visibility of swirl marks, and adds years of life to the film!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-360-adams-clear-polish.aspx

360.jpg

Hey Bill...I recently used the clear polish and cleaner and all I can say is WOW! I have a clear bra on my front bumper, part of the fenders and part of the hood. I've had it on the car since I bought it new about three yrs ago now. It was recently showing signs of wear and tear....it looked dingy and had millions of swirls. I tried other products with no success...I recently starting using Adams and their clear polish/cleaner made my clear bra look just like the day I had it installed...amazing. You can't even tell I have a clear bra on the car anymore because its soooo clean and clear. All swirls were removed and the dinginess/yellowing is completely gone.

Speaking of headlights...I just detailed my car and noticed my lights look like they've been sand blasted. They are pretty bad....I was even about to bite the bullet and buy a new set. Any step by steps someone could post on how I can correct this or atleast minimize the hazing and pitting. I do know about (and am anxiously waiting) the release of the smaller pads for this purpose...but anything I can do in the mean time to help out? Thanks everyone!

I have used the Clear Polish on many vehicles with great success, this a great product that produces amazing results. Anyone who is on the fence about it should jump on it, you will be happy you did.

:iagree::iagree: This is a great product!

Thanks Jason. It was suggested to try this on my C6 exterior trim below the side windows. Is it possible to get a smaller sample to test? I will gladly pay for but don't need a lot to test.

Bill...Let us know how it worked out on the plastic trim below the windows. That would be an interesting use if it works out well for you.

For headlights wetsand with finer and finer grits then polish. Then order some headlight protection film from me to keep them that way. :)

The clear polish is a great product. I use it and recommend it to many of my customers and I sell a ton of paint protection film and vinyl stripes, etc. It's great for buffing out scratches and such from vinyl graphics as well.

The only way you would know this wasn't paint is because I told you. And well because the edge is cleaner than painted stripes typically are.