Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

What size tub is this in? My tropi-care one was 6oz and I've done maybe 3-4 applications and its about 1/2 gone...so definitely not 30-40 cars off theirs..

Wow Donny, you should hopefully use much, much less of our Americana Paste! I've got a tub that has waxed a dozen cars, and it doesn't seem to have gone down at all yet.

What applicator pad are you using with the Topi-care wax? A fine foam app will spread a thinner layer, and absorb less than a MF app, typically.

Is the Tropi-care wax soft?

Thanks!:2thumbs:

Ordered mine also along with ALOT of other stuff...maybe I should just have my job direct deposit my check to Adam's Detailing lol! It'll be easier...just cut out the middle man LOL !!!

Got your order, and if you want, we can have you work off your wax from now on Sergio! :lol:

(Seems we have a job opening.:willy:)

Wow Donny, you should hopefully use much, much less of our Americana Paste! I've got a tub that has waxed a dozen cars, and it doesn't seem to have gone down at all yet.

What applicator pad are you using with the Topi-care wax? A fine foam app will spread a thinner layer, and absorb less than a MF app, typically.

Is the Tropi-care wax soft?

Thanks!:2thumbs:

Maybe It was just because I was just getting into detailing last summer when I bought my GTO but I was using Lake Country's Red 4" Round applicator pad, It seems like its pretty hard stuff, but I think I was kinda just gobbing it on the applicator bc I wasn't familiar with using Paste wax, I don't know...Its been sitting on my shelf for nearly 8 months now...I used up all my Tropi-care stuff and have now re-upped with all of your stuff...(very impressed with the results of adams btw)

1241497349554.jpg

But I am going to be ordering some of this stuff by weeks end to give it a try, even though I just got another shipment yesterday of more stuff! :help:

Well Donny, all I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Your loyalty speaks volumes, and I appreciate your business. :bow:

When using paste, do several, extremely thin coats for best results. No need to put on extra, as that can just clog your mf towel when removing the residue. The same amount of wax will remain on the finish, regardless.

Again, thanks, very much, for your loyalty Donny, and have a great evening:2thumbs:

Well Donny, all I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Your loyalty speaks volumes, and I appreciate your business. :bow:

When using paste, do several, extremely thin coats for best results. No need to put on extra, as that can just clog your mf towel when removing the residue. The same amount of wax will remain on the finish, regardless.

Again, thanks, very much, for your loyalty Donny, and have a great evening:2thumbs:

Thanks adam! :rockon:

There is something very satisfying about waxing a car with Paste Wax! Truth be told, I have used noting but since we started testing last summer

Paste was is more of an experience than liquid wax. Hard to describe, but I look forward to your thoughts!

:2thumbs:

Well said Adam. I agree 110%, and I'm sure others do too; that's why we're SO excited for this product!:banana: