Customer Service 866.965.0400

Write Ups

Devin04

Question

What does everyone think of a write up section in the forums? A section that is devoted to threads of people's experiences including pictures, processes, products, and thoughts threw out their detail. Is there already something like this, or does this sound like a dumb idea?

11 answers to this question

Shoot Steve an email or PM :thumbsup:

I know right now we are looking for a someone with some VBulletin experience to help with stuff just like this. Any detailers out there interested in helping us out with this stuff :D:D:D:D

I know right now we are looking for a someone with some VBulletin experience to help with stuff just like this. Any detailers out there interested in helping us out with this stuff :D:D:D:D

Id be MORE then happy to help the adams crew with anything they need.

Id be MORE then happy to help the adams crew with anything they need.

You know this stuff Brian ? That would be great !!!! Jason was the leader with that stuff so any help you could provide would be MUCH appreciated :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'd love to help you guys out. But I don't even know what VBulletin is so I'll have to stick to just coming up with ideas. I was thinking of a new section under Detailing Nitty Gritty because having one thread for this could get really messy and unorganized. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Edited by Devin04

I'd love to help you guys out. But I don't even know what VBulletin is so I'll have to stick to just coming up with ideas. I was thinking of a new section under Detailing Nitty Gritty because having one thread for this could get really messy and unorganized. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Devon, your great idea has become reality. :banana: Check out the new write-ups section under "Detailing Nitty Gritty". Thanks for the inspiration! :cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

Devon, your great idea has become reality. :banana: Check out the new write-ups section under "Detailing Nitty Gritty". Thanks for the inspiration! :cheers:

Thanks for making my vision a reality. Were you the one who did it?