Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Glass Cleaner

If anyone still has their old green glass cleaner, hurry up and use it up and get the new formula. It is 1000% better than the old formula. Unbelievable how little rubbing is required on tough spots, and the shine on the glass is outstanding. Even if you use paper towels (the wife cleaned the windows in the house) you'll still get the same results.

This stuff is a great improvemnet!! :banana::banana:

Well done Adam's crew!

I can't wait to try the new stuff. I am the Queen of streaking windows. I need all the help I can get.

The green worked great for me but if your telling me the new blue solution is better then I am going to have to get my order in soon.

Until I started using Adam's glass cleaner I would rather have not even attempted to clean the windows because I would just get frustrated with my results.

If anyone still has their old green glass cleaner, hurry up and use it up and get the new formula. It is 1000% better than the old formula. Unbelievable how little rubbing is required on tough spots, and the shine on the glass is outstanding. Even if you use paper towels (the wife cleaned the windows in the house) you'll still get the same results.

This stuff is a great improvemnet!! :banana::banana:

Well done Adam's crew!

I still have the old formula with 7/8 of the bottle full since I only use glass cleaner on the inside of my windows which rarely get dirty

I'll have to start using it around the house :willy:

Teresa, you can't be the worst. My wife is! She streaks every window she touches and she'll be the first to admit it. I never knew anyone who hates cleaning glass as much as her. But she is nuts over this stuff. Guess I'm going to have to get a gallon next order. :D

Teresa, you can't be the worst. My wife is! She streaks every window she touches and she'll be the first to admit it. I never knew anyone who hates cleaning glass as much as her. But she is nuts over this stuff. Guess I'm going to have to get a gallon next order. :D

it'll be the one Adam's box she won't mind seeing on the doorstep

I can't wait to try the new stuff. I am the Queen of streaking windows. I need all the help I can get.

The green worked great for me but if your telling me the new blue solution is better then I am going to have to get my order in soon.

Until I started using Adam's glass cleaner I would rather have not even attempted to clean the windows because I would just get frustrated with my results.

I thought the solution was like a lime green now. I did not know there was a blue.

• 2 weeks later...
I am the suck at cleaning glass.

If its not streaks its MF lint.

The Lotus windshield needs clean alot too as some kind of cheap plastic evaporates if it's in the sun and makes a haze on the inside.

This new glass cleaner is awesome. Really it and the Americana are my favorite products!

I am the suck at cleaning glass.

If its not streaks its MF lint.

The Lotus windshield needs clean alot too as some kind of cheap plastic evaporates if it's in the sun and makes a haze on the inside.

Get some of the new glass cleaning towels. Absolutely NO LINT! And you won't get streaks from the new glass cleaner either. Both are excellent products for glass.

Get some of the new glass cleaning towels. Absolutely NO LINT! And you won't get streaks from the new glass cleaner either. Both are excellent products for glass.

I agree with Rich. :cheers:

I am the queen of screwing up and steaking glass and I have become a pro finally!! :burnout: