Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Glass cleaner A+

Well this last Friday when I was preparing my car for a show that I didn't get to attend on Saturday I got a chance to try out the new glass cleaner. This stuff is literally amazing, especially when coupled with the new glass towels. I did all my interior windows and my windows haven't been this clear since I picked the car up from the dealer!

A few other things I tried the glass cleaner on were the 'chrome' rings around my vents and on my gauge cluster glass and on my radio screen. They all came out sparkling and brilliant! I also used it on our glass table and coffee tables (don't ever buy glass tables or coffee tables btw :lolsmack:) and because I can clearly see the sun shining through them from both sides I absolutely know that this cleaner leaves no streaks whatsoever. This glass cleaner kicks some serious arse!

If you don't have some get some and if you have some you already know how good it is!

I don't know what the Adam's crew did with this glass cleaner but I'm going to take it a step further and say its as good of a glass cleaner as the detail spray is a quick detailer!

I use the old stuff, my bottle is still quite full. The original formula is pretty amazing in itself, so I can't even begin to fathom how much easier the new one is with all these beaming reviews..I better start using up my old stuff fast. I only use it on the insides of the windows, the outsides get Detail Spray with the rest of the car, then BSG:

I love a man that cleans windows and glass without streaking. :burnout:

:glasses:

glass.jpg

Wanna know the differnce between the old stuff and the new?

SHINE!!

You won't believe how much your windows shine. And it was sooo easy! :banana:

• 2 months later...

Just got back from Corvettes at Carlisle where I purchased glass cleaner and glass towels for the first time.

Gave the wife a bottle and a towel to use around the house.

(She has complained about streaks in our bathroom mirror since we moved here 21 years ago)

Well she was so excited to tell me she came running out to the garage after using it ...."Not one streak" she yelled, "this is stuff is great"! :2thumbs:

Adam what can I say besides thank you.

You know the old saying........ happy wife happy life! :banana:

Just got back from Corvettes at Carlisle where I purchased glass cleaner and glass towels for the first time.

Gave the wife a bottle and a towel to use around the house.

(She has complained about streaks in our bathroom mirror since we moved here 21 years ago)

Well she was so excited to tell me she came running out to the garage after using it ...."Not one streak" she yelled, "this is stuff is great"! :2thumbs:

Adam what can I say besides thank you.

You know the old saying........ happy wife happy life! :banana:

Yeah, I lost mine a long time ago. I had to buy an extra bottle and keep it hidden just so I could us it! :lolsmack:

• 1 month later...
Well this last Friday when I was preparing my car for a show that I didn't get to attend on Saturday I got a chance to try out the new glass cleaner. This stuff is literally amazing, especially when coupled with the new glass towels. I did all my interior windows and my windows haven't been this clear since I picked the car up from the dealer!

A few other things I tried the glass cleaner on were the 'chrome' rings around my vents and on my gauge cluster glass and on my radio screen. They all came out sparkling and brilliant! I also used it on our glass table and coffee tables (don't ever buy glass tables or coffee tables btw :lolsmack:) and because I can clearly see the sun shining through them from both sides I absolutely know that this cleaner leaves no streaks whatsoever. This glass cleaner kicks some serious arse!

If you don't have some get some and if you have some you already know how good it is!

I don't know what the Adam's crew did with this glass cleaner but I'm going to take it a step further and say its as good of a glass cleaner as the detail spray is a quick detailer!

today i tryed out the new glass cleaner . and im totally blown away . infact im buying a gallon tomorrow...