Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally!!!!!

OIF Vet

Question

Well I finally was cleared by my doctor to drive and unlock my knee brace (I had ACL replacement surgery 6 weeks ago). So this morning I woke up and decided to taking my debadging a little further. I removed the 4x4 Off Road decals from the truck and I also removed the Ram's head emblem on the tailgate. Wow!! What a difference it makes.

After that I washed and dried my truck as well as my wife's car. Once I was done washing and drying I then clayed my truck. It's now parked it in the garage so tomorrow I can use SHR, FMP, MSW. Those 3 steps should put me in good shape for Wednesday when I can put on some Revive Polish and some good ole' Americana Wax (Thanks again Bill).

It's a great feeling to start using the products I've been buying. I kick myself in the butt for not buying the Power Stick becuase I sure could have used it today. I couldn't get over the results I achieved with the Green Wheel Cleaner and the Deluxe Boulder Blonde brush. Once I am done I will post a few pictures and I might try my hand at June's contest. I'm probably out of my league but you never know.

Rob

9 answers to this question

Rob,

Good to hear that you are up and moving. :banana::banana:

Each monthly contest you should enter if you have a great detail pic with an Adam's product in it because you never know who is going to win.

Post up some pics with the badges off. I would like to see what it looks like.

:hi: