Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need Some Advice

Mick

Question

I have detailed before... Wash, clay, orange pad with swirl and revive, white pad with machine polish, black pad with super machine polish, BSG all door jambs and windshields, etc. I am going to be doing a vette this weekend, never did fiberglass before, do I do anything different for fiberglass? It is an 08 coupe, garage kept, hand washed, meguries polish. Never been clayed or machined. Any words of advice would be apreciated. Thanks.

9 answers to this question

Update: I started the vette last night. It is an 08 coupe, dark color like a red, cranberry color. Clayed, swirled and revive with orange pad. Then stopped got late and too many bugs, looks good, took some pics, I will post later. Today is machine polish, butter wax, and some BSG.. By the way the brush for the long reach to wash the back of the rims was great. The owner watched me wash the car and do the rims and he could not believe how that skinny brush on a drill did it so fast. I told him for $50 it is worth its weight in gold.

By the way the brush for the long reach to wash the back of the rims was great. The owner watched me wash the car and do the rims and he could not believe how that skinny brush on a drill did it so fast. I told him for $50 it is worth its weight in gold.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: