Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Adam & Others!!!

KodiakBlack

Question

ive been reading a ton and watching videos (all the Adam's vids, and Junkman's Vids) and would just like to say thanks alot! just got my first order ever today and im TOTALLY impressed. although i wasnt able to remove all of the swirls and scratches, im definatley aware that a PC is needed.

I have also found the new love of my life. shes White, ive memoriezed her Initals, and she smells soooo nice. :cheers::lolsmack:

14 answers to this question

works wonders, started doing under the hood on the SS, the plastic seems to absorb alot of the VRT. its supposed to do that right?

If the plastic hasent seen any in years it will do that. But from now on it will take minmal amounts.

works wonders, started doing under the hood on the SS, the plastic seems to absorb alot of the VRT. its supposed to do that right?

If the plastic is really dried out the first coat will get absorbed fast, even more so on dried out rubber :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If the plastic is really dried out the first coat will get absorbed fast, even more so on dried out rubber :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah, the hard plastic seemed to absorb it right away. cant wait to get some more time to keep cleaning. Sample Pack FTW! :D

the only dissapointment with my order was that one of the microfiber applicators had some crustys on it. if i hadnt checked, those crustys coulda hit my paint!

:help: I'm with Rich, check out Adams thread for any problems you have with your products. But were you able to get the "crust" out of the pads?

:help: I'm with Rich, check out Adams thread for any problems you have with your products. But were you able to get the "crust" out of the pads?

yeah i was able to get the crust out after picking at it for like 5 mins. but no problems. its all good :2thumbs: