Customer Service 866.965.0400

24 Hours of Le Mans

jeast

I love how Speed cuts in one of the worlds great races for practice of NASCAR. I hate Speed channel.

Anyway I watched the first 3 hours or so then another 4 or 5 last night. Unfortunately I missed the finish but I know who won anyway.

Was rooting for Audi, but for them to get a podium with the first year with the new car, the R15 wasn't bad. Peugeot didn't win the first year with their new car either. Next year will be interesting in that they should both have them even better sorted.

If you guys want to see an excellent movie, watch Truth in 24. It was a free download on Itunes for a long time, not sure if it still is. Even if you aren't a big LeMans fan its still a great documentary, and you learn alot about the 24.

Was rooting for Audi, but for them to get a podium with the first year with the new car, the R15 wasn't bad. Peugeot didn't win the first year with their new car either. Next year will be interesting in that they should both have them even better sorted.

If you guys want to see an excellent movie, watch Truth in 24. It was a free download on Itunes for a long time, not sure if it still is. Even if you aren't a big LeMans fan its still a great documentary, and you learn alot about the 24.

I actually watched Truth in 24 for the first time last weekend - really fascinating documentary.

I thought the R15 did very well; there were some times when it looked like it was struggling, but overall, Audi did an incredible job with the car: First year for the R15 and it only finished 6 laps down...extremely impressive! Aston Martin/Lola looked great out there as well. Now all I need to be happy is for American LeMans to come to New Jersey Motorsports park :xfingers::xfingers:

I'm looking forward to the 2010 ALMS GT-2 class, that should be terrific "real cars" racing; Corvette, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW, Ford, Dodge, Panoz. I hope all these manufactures field competitive cars, that would be the best racing in the world IMO.

I have been a big stock car racing fan since the 1960's, but it has lost it's appeal. I don't mind Toyota joining, but let them run their own engines, not to copy a Dodge small block V-8 when you don't produce anything like that. Let Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW, etc. run their own "stock powerplants" vs. Chevy, Dodge, and Ford and make it real racing. Just my opinion.

I'm looking forward to the 2010 ALMS GT-2 class, that should be terrific "real cars" racing; Corvette, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW, Ford, Dodge, Panoz. I hope all these manufactures field competitive cars, that would be the best racing in the world IMO.

I have been a big stock car racing fan since the 1960's, but it has lost it's appeal. I don't mind Toyota joining, but let them run their own engines, not to copy a Dodge small block V-8 when you don't produce anything like that. Let Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW, etc. run their own "stock powerplants" vs. Chevy, Dodge, and Ford and make it real racing. Just my opinion.

:iagree: with you Doug