Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's on the Sopranos?

IMADreamer

• 1 year later...
Hahaha! I was wondering when this might surface. . . . Guess it's right about now!

We did an infomercial in 2006, and our incredible friend JB agreed to be a part of it. It was aired nation-wide that summer, and then we did a market test to see if we would be good at retail.

The producer's of the Soprano's wanted an automotive-based commercial/ infomercial for an episode, and saw our piece. They didn't pay for it or anything, however. We were happy to get the press!

JB remains a great friend today, and he is a true car guy with a collection of awesome vintage cars.

Here is a snippet from his website, www.jbjamesbrown.com:

hobbies.jpg JB's continued interest in athletics extends to his recreational pursuits. An avid golf fan, he has participated in several celebrity tournaments and plays whenever he gets the chance.

He is dedicated to personal fitness and adheres to a consistent workout schedule. With more than 20 years of martial arts training, he is skilled in Tae Kwon Do Karate, Wu-Shu Kung Fu and BANDO.

Reflecting his long-time interest in vintage cars, JB recently attended and presented the awards at the Francis Butler Showdown Event at Virginia Motorsports Park. JB's own cars have won awards themselves - among his collection of classic Street Rods and Muscle cars are a 1955 Chevy, a 1937 Ford and a 1969 Camaro. Rounding out his personal interests, JB is also a boating enthusiast.

Adam, you coulda been JBs press agent....

Adam, you coulda been JBs press agent....

I'd like to read this level profile on Adam

all I really know is he's been detailing since he was a kid and enjoys detailing. his side interests include cleaning cars. altruistic pursuits include making trim sparkle :/

Cool!

JB remains a great friend today, and he is a true car guy with a collection of awesome vintage cars.

He sure does seem like a great guy. Was flying on a redeye from LA to Dulles to pick up an aircraft. Man had to be like 15+ yrs ago. Sat next to him up front and across the Aisle was Howie Long.Think they were headed to a Redskins Game. From what I remember, they were a riot and didn't get much sleep but it sure was entertaining.:)

lol in the episode Michael Imperioli's character (christopher) is asked if he needs directions and he says, "it's ok, I Map Blasted it"

I guess they could use Adams but didn't get to right to show how MapQuest gets you lost 110% of the time trololol