Customer Service 866.965.0400

Why do I use Adam's?

Aside from the great products, their service is the best. They're not hard to get a hold of and respond quick to emails. I haven't odered from any place yet that has service even close to Adam's, no matter what type of product I'm purchasing.

Thanks for all the help Ashley and Adam :bravo:

Josh

Don't be shy Josh! Step up and tell us about yourself and your rides!

Welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not new to Adam's products; I've been using them for about three years or so. Once I used them I let my neighbor try some of mine, then he told me to order him a supply of products. I think my two favorite products would have to be the BSG and the new Americana wax. After I first used the new wax I had a guy from work ask me if repainted my car. I said no and that it's Adam's Polishes that does the trick. He still seemed surprised.

I drive a 2002 SS Camaro, here's a picture -

Front.jpg

Thanks again Adam for the great service!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron,

The Burnt Orange looks great w/Adams!

I need the mouse traps & have the battery tender! Found a pink "insulation nest" on top of the C5 engine when I cracked the hood this week. Took those little mice about 2 wks. to build it. Sounds like Home Depot tomorrow for the same varmit prevention strategy. :) I can't believe it.....those suckers are running wild out there and taking control......invading the vette was the final straw! :lolsmack:

BTW, you said you used the Buttery Wax and then Glaze on the finish. Have you done anything else to the paint since you bought the '09? Used any other Adams stuff on the car??

Thx. See ya :hi:

Bob

Awesome looking 2002:2thumbs:

Thanks Bob:

I had mice droppings in the engine compartment so I put dryer sheets on top of the engine...I also have a ultrasonic gizmo plugged into three electrical outlets in the garage.

The mice don't like the smell of the Bounce dryer sheets and to me it smells better then moth balls.

The other Adams products I've used is the VRT on the tires, Leather conditioner on the seats, doors and dash, Detail spray as a dry wash for the vettes finish when it's lightly dusted from sitting around in the garage or using Adams detail spray after a cruise to remove the bugs and brake dust (but after the Buttery wax and BSG was applied I couldn't find any bugs or brake dust).

I also have, But have yet to use the following:

Fine Machine polish

Swirl and Haze remover

Machine wax

Porter cable 7424