Customer Service 866.965.0400

EXCELLENT Cust Service Experience!

Without blowing up anyones spot, I had an issue and Adam's excellent and friendly customer service team and Adam himself handled it for me almost instantly and greatly. THANK YOU AGAIN ADAM AND ASHLEY !!! and just want to let everyone know thats new to the forum if you have not dealt with them yet, when/if you ever have to. it will be the best and most friendly customer service you will recieve in your life. :2thumbs:

I was going to start my own thread, but you beat me to it. I have not had time due to work to thank Adam, Steve and Ashley for helping me with my father's day gift. I dont get to see my father very often and when his Adam's kit was going to arrive after he was supposed to go back home. The Adam's crew stepped up and made sure it would be at my house while my father was at my house for the weekend.

Thanks again for your outstanding customer service and you have a customer for life! :2thumbs:

It is really rare that when you call a store/or anywhere you will deal with a person that they are friendly. Adams employees are all very friendly. i.g. call my fiances dog's vet the other day....the woman on the phone was sooooooo nasty to me. now to me, when you go to the vet your spending alot of money (dog needs to be nutered its like 400 + bucks) i told her were not gettin it done there cause wtf ur nasty to me for asking you a question?? yea F U lol sorry for the rant!

I've been going to add my two cents worth for about a month now but somehow just never got around to it til today so here goes - while out on night patrol about a month ago (that's right, they still let this old man out on patrol in a sheriff's cruser) the 16oz bottle of ADAMS GLASS CLEANER had a miss hap! About half way through my shift I pulled over to clean the bugs off the front glass and the sprayer decided to self distruct right there in my hand with parts flying all over. I started to look for the parts but got a call so I never did find them all. The next afternoon I called ADAM'S & a new sprayer was on my door step in two days. That's what I call service & that's why I use ADAM'S CAR CARE PRODUCTS!!! Sad to say but customer service in these United States seems to almost be a thing of the past. The one bright exception being ADAM'S - Thanks to Adam and his team. B-T-W, I keep a full bottle of ADAM'S GLASS CLEANER in my carry bag all the time - it does a fantastic job!!!!!!

I'm sorry to report that i have not tried the "new stuff". Being a poor public servant I'll have to wait til the gal of the "old stuff" is gone before I get to try the new. I am trying hard though to use up that old gal - 2 personal cars, 1 truck and a patrol cruser. Have a happy 4th everyone - I get the swing shift, it should be exciting.:patriot::lancer:

Yes Just had a real customer service response from Mr. Adam.

I recently received some items from Adams that I was not happy with.

Emailed customer service for an rma to return the items.

Got a call from Mr Adam, quickly went over the problems and he said I did not need to return anything. ( did not want to inconvenience me with the packing and shipping ) Offered the complete 110% happy customer deal.

First time I had ever had any issues with Adams products ( except the discontinued In and Out spray ) Issue is it is not available anymore. Bummer

Mr Adam certainly believes a happy customer is a good customer.

Thanks to all.

Gary H

Thanks Gary, and I appreciate your understanding today. Also, welcome to the Forum! While you have been a customer for many, many years, I'm glad to have you here.

Have a great week, and again, thanks VERY much for your business.:rockon:

Shout out to the packaging and shipping dept. My kit came packaged with love and care. I could not have done a better job. :thumbsup:

What do you think of there boxes they are amazing in my book. I never throw mine away.

What do you think of there boxes they are amazing in my book. I never throw mine away.

LOL, still sitting pretty in my office. Glad I'm not the only freak.