Customer Service 866.965.0400

Applying Buttery wax in the sun

livingwater

Question

Not sure if I wasn't supposed to apply Buttery wax in the direct sunlight, however, I was able to wax my wifes daily driver today in less then 1/2 Hr.

No pic's but the car came out great.

The Buttery wax was ready to be removed in approx. 10 minutes ;)

22 answers to this question

Also...The vette is so slippery from the Buttery wax and Brilliant spray glaze that when my best friend (My wife) took a cruise on Monday I thought for sure I'd be detailing the bugs and brake dust off from the car.

Instead...Nothing, Not even a flea could be found.

I detailed the vette anyway :thumbsup:

Also...The vette is so slippery from the Buttery wax and Brilliant spray glaze that when my best friend (My wife) took a cruise on Monday I thought for sure I'd be detailing the bugs and brake dust off from the car.

Instead...Nothing, Not even a flea could be found.

I detailed the vette anyway :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with that!:banana:

Personally I never work in the sun, even though you can on some products. I think it matters what color you are working on , Like black would be much hotter than white. If possible work in the shade!:burnout:

I agree...However, I love soaking up the energy from the sun:glasses:

Hmm...Should I apply another coat of Buttery wax on my car tonight after work or should I order the americana with the special going on

What ever you prefer most likely there is not going to be a deal like this for a long time.

What ever you prefer most likely there is not going to be a deal like this for a long time.

I think I'll do both! I'm gonna wash/wax the car when I get off tonight with buttery wax...then When I get americana in I'll put a coat of that on! :rockon: