Customer Service 866.965.0400

How can i tackle this beast.

11chevz71

Introducing my grandmother 2005 Cadillica CTS. :D Well least is up soon and is time to give it back. Thank goodness my grandmother does not need to be driving anymore.

The wheels are terrible.

Rochesterfishingtrip032.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip033.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip034.jpg

The carpet is horendiss.

Rochesterfishingtrip035.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip044.jpg

The leather is crack and dirty.

Rochesterfishingtrip036.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip037.jpg

The paint is scratch swirled city and anything else you can think of.

Rochesterfishingtrip042.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip043.jpg

The engine has seen its better days.

Rochesterfishingtrip045.jpg

Rochesterfishingtrip046.jpg

So if there is anything to keep in mind let me know. And the bad thing about this car is it only has 16,000 miles on it. :(

Hi Jesse -

Looks like you have your work cut out for yourself, but really it's just a lot of small things -- take your time, work through it and that car's going to come out looking really good. After what we've seen you do on your truck and your dad's truck, I have no doubt you're going to make that Caddy shine. :2thumbs:

Rich

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hi Jesse -

Looks like you have your work cut out for yourself, but really it's just a lot of small things -- take your time, work through it and that car's going to come out looking really good. After what we've seen you do on your truck and your dad's truck, I have no doubt you're going to make that Caddy shine. :2thumbs:

Rich

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Thanks rich

Only 16,000 miles? Was it used as a rally car?! :lol:

That scuff/scratch can be diminished: it will take a few passes, but it can definitely be done. As for the rest of the car...it's just dirt - don't let it scare you :) And you can always bounce back here for advice if you need it!

If it is a lease car...turn it in the way it is.

The dealership doesn't appreciate your hard work and effort plus it will give the porter something to do.

If there is major damage to a lease car she will be charged anyway.:burnout:

Going to take the scratches out so she does not get charged. and hopefully i will get paid on top of it.