Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from the City of Champions!

I've read and seen the results of the Adam's line of detailing supplies on a couple Nissan Titan forums. I finally took the plunge and purchased a PC 7424 and the machine detailing kit. I will get to my truck, an '08 Titan, and then my wife's '06 4Runner this coming week and will post results. One question that I have (and I haven't searched much yet) is what rpm to set the buffer at for the different polishes/waxes?

Thanks,

Brad

Pittsburgh (in case you didn't know where the city of Champions was):patriot:

Welcome to the club. On the rpm setting it all depends. A lower rpm to spread the polish. But depending on your sractches then it depends on your rpms you just need to find out what works to get the job done then do it on the whole truck. Obviously you would use more rpm and pressure when using the orange pad and shr and use less pressure and rpm when using the white with the fine machine polish. Hope this clears thing up. But the thing to do is watch the junkmans vids and he should put you in the right direction watch all of them and you should be ready to rock. If you have anymore question dont be hesitant to ask. And again welcome to are little humble forumn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SDC3oYRaG8

hello.gif:hi: :hi::hi::hi:

Whateverrrrrrrrr...:help::help::help:

I am a true Wings fan. smiley-dance001.gif

Yeah, you have to be careful what you say around Teresa. She'll sic the dogs on you when you mention that

THE PENGUINS WON THE STANLEY CUP!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I've read and seen the results of the Adam's line of detailing supplies on a couple Nissan Titan forums. I finally took the plunge and purchased a PC 7424 and the machine detailing kit. I will get to my truck, an '08 Titan, and then my wife's '06 4Runner this coming week and will post results. One question that I have (and I haven't searched much yet) is what rpm to set the buffer at for the different polishes/waxes?

Thanks,

Brad

Pittsburgh (in case you didn't know where the city of Champions was):patriot:

Hey Brad, If you come over to Carlisle next weekend, I'll give you a hands on demo personally and show you exactly what to do. :2thumbs:

Welcome to the forum! :rockon:

Brad and Jesse, the PC doesn't just rotate so it doesn't go by RPM but OPM which stands for oscillations per minute.

For your question Brad, the SHR with the orange pad should be set at 5-6 while working the polish. FMP with the white also worked at 5-6 opm. And the MSW 3-4 opm. But remember the use very little (3 pea sized drops) and spread the polish at about 3k opm before going to work.

All of that will be explained in the video though. :2thumbs:

Edited by Junkman2008

Brad and Jesse, the PC doesn't just rotate so it doesn't go by RPM but OPM which stands for oscillations per minute.

For your question Brad, the SHR with the orange pad should be set at 5-6 while working the polish. FMP with the white also worked at 5-6 opm. And the MSW 3-4 opm. But remember the use very little (3 pea sized drops) and spread the polish at about 3k opm before going to work.

All of that will be explained in the video though. :2thumbs:

I get mixed up.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol::lol:

Thats a great tshirt but you will only be able to wear that one very long because it is going to be outta style by this time next year. tease.gif

Yeah, probably be the Jets and the Islanders. :lol::lol::lol: