Customer Service 866.965.0400

South Texas Checking In!

MSUGTO

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone on here! I'm relatively new to Adam's Polishes but I've learned a ton from this forum and I can see the results on my 2006 GTO. Thank you for all your help and keep the good info coming!

Bryan

Thanks for the quick repsonses! These pictures are from before my Adam's days but I've not changed the car cosmetically since these. The last picture is my favorite.

dsc01024rvp.jpgw640.png

dsc01026r.jpgdsc01028ooj.jpgw640.png

dsc01018g.jpgw640.png

dsc00981q.jpgw480.png

Chris- I sure did. I tried my hand at first with a rattle can after seeing some guys get some good results with them but I wasn't one of them. I wish I had gone with a darker gray than I had though.

Victor- Good to see some local folks around! Do you make it to the weekly car shows in McAllen?

Thanks for all the compliments gents! I've been looking at picking up a PC kit with the different pads and such. I really wish I had a beater car to drive during the week, just kills me to spend time cleaning my car on the weekends only to have her get filthy during the week. Oh well, I enjoy doing it not to mention having a few cold ones while doing it makes it that much better!

Victor- I'll get the show schedule to you when I get home. There's pretty much a show every weekend at different locations in McAllen and Mission. Nice looking Z, my Dad has a 2004 Z16. Are you part of the Valley Corvette Club?

Victor- I'll get the show schedule to you when I get home. There's pretty much a show every weekend at different locations in McAllen and Mission. Nice looking Z, my Dad has a 2004 Z16. Are you part of the Valley Corvette Club?

No,im not a member..im trying to get a pc myself.,if I do ill let you

know and we can practice on my 84 vette till we get the hang of it!!:cheers: