Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from SE PA

bbster

I am new to this forum and have found the information very helpful. I have 7 cars including 2 and soon to be 3 corvettes. I like my cars clean and highly polished. Looking forward to getting tips and tricks to make my detailing earier.

thanks....

Welcome to the forum! Did you make it to any of the Carlisle events? I will be there along with Adam for the Corvettes at Carlisle!

HOT DAMMM! I didn't think you were going to be there AJ. Good news to hear for sure. Except now I'll have to camp out at the Adam's tent to absorb some of your knowledge.:2thumbs:

Welcome to the forum! Did you make it to any of the Carlisle events? I will be there along with Adam for the Corvettes at Carlisle!

I have been going since 1998 and have not missed a year since them. Your videos are wonderful. Where will you be, want to stop by and say hello and purchase some product. Maybe you will share some of your tips and tricks with me. Or a demo on my car?

Edited by bbster

welcome from PA as well!!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

I see that you are from myerstown. Back in the day I raced slot cars and I remember that there was a track that we would race at in myerstown. Do you know if it is still there?