Customer Service 866.965.0400

Window spots?

Shopkins

Question

Newbie here so please be easy! I have used the zaino product that removes the spots off the glass. Is there an Adam's product that does the same? Maybe one that you don't have to worry about getting it on the window trim. Thanks for any suggestions!

Sean

10 answers to this question

It depends on the severity of the spots, how long they've been there, etc. I would start with some Glass Cleaner and a microfiber towel. If they don't come off completely, others have had good results using a clay bar on the glass to remove spots, using Detail Spray (or All Purpose Cleaner if they are really stubborn) as a lubricant. If you can take a photo and post it for us we can better know how to treat your particular situation:thumbsup:

I'd recommend using Adam's Glass Cleaner and the special Adam's glass cloths. They happen to be an advertised special right now too. Follow up with a treatment with the Brilliant Spray Glaze and you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rich

If the spots aren't etched in then clay should be able to remove them,as technically the would be impurities on top of the glass. Polish would probably work too but he doesn't want to accidentally stain his trim. I stained some black trim on my Taurus with SHR and the only thing that was able to get it all out was GWC, a toothbrush, and lots of scrubbing

Again it depends on how bad the spots are but any of the methods mentioned in this topic should help

I will try these ideas. I used the Zaino on the wife's Z28 and it took all the water spots off. Even took them of the T-tops. It's a liquid and as you rub it on it turns to a paste. Then just wipe it off. Took about a year before the spots started to come back. I have yet to do it to my truck. I will get some pictures. Thanks