Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally, finally here!!!!

Wow, killer ride! :drool::cheers: Just clay it when you get it and do the normal Adam's follow up, that's what I did with my new vette. It will look terrific.

That LS-3 is a beast. :burnout:Now, of course you'll need exhaust..........:lolsmack:

Holy cow your not a kiddin! That thing is a monster! I couldnt beleive it. And to be honest, I dont think it needs exhaust at all. Somma ***** sounds mean!

Right on! When GM says 426 HP for tha Camaro they mean a real 426, I bet you have around 380 at the rear wheels. I mention exhaust as my Vette has the dual mode exhaust and when open it is like a 60's muscle car with headers and straight thru mufflers. :rockon: Have fun.

Awesome car. When mine came in I told them to remove the plastic and not touch the paint. It took me a while to remove all the goo but it was worth it.

We became one that day...

lol

Right on! When GM says 426 HP for tha Camaro they mean a real 426, I bet you have around 380 at the rear wheels. I mention exhaust as my Vette has the dual mode exhaust and when open it is like a 60's muscle car with headers and straight thru mufflers. :rockon: Have fun.

I didnt know it till today, but it has its own "trans brake" like system. They call it launch mode or something, you hit the traction control button twice and engage the clutch,and mash the gas. The rpm's stay at like 3 grand and then you just release the clutch and your gone! Sick little toy! Sick! :2thumbs:

Yeah don't let them touch the car. My challenger was sitting on the lot and when I bought it they wanted to detail it, but thankfully I took it from them and did it myself before those morons swirled it up.

I didnt know it till today, but it has its own "trans brake" like system. They call it launch mode or something, you hit the traction control button twice and engage the clutch,and mash the gas. The rpm's stay at like 3 grand and then you just release the clutch and your gone! Sick little toy! Sick! :2thumbs:

....and I am sure it will work better than the one in the Nissan GT-R that would fail and void the warranty! :lolsmack: Nice looking ride. Enjoy!