Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's "Hot August Nights" Thread!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to bring this up Junkman, but that Southwest plane has some serious swirl marks, is your job there really done? :D:cheers::lolsmack:

You know it's funny, but the plane I came home on was brand new. It still smelled like a new car inside and when we got airborne, the sun's beam had an absolutely perfect burst to it. I meant to take a picture of it and claim that I did a detail but I fell asleep shortly after take off! :lolsmack:

5810_1030555541615_1757184555_54090_4269572_n.jpg

I only bought ONE! :lol:

Who is that Dork next to you with the rather dull expression on his mug ??

you talkin about the guy with the square belly button? :lolsmack:

Well,,,,, YES !! I also think you may be checkin me out way too close !!! ;)

:lol:

You guys are a riot! I tell you what, you need to shoot the photographer! I didn't even see myself the first time I looked at the picture and I'm black as midnight! :lol:

What is 2 supposed to mean?

Undecided! :lolsmack:

• 8 months later...

:patriot: Semper Fi A.J.,

I am new to Adams about two months now and waiting for my stuff to arrive. I have been pouring all over the Adams website and your Junkman's Corner. The pics from HON 2009 look great. I have never been to HON and the Wife and I plan to attend this year(2010).

I have a 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider that is red and in need of some serious paint correction. We plan to take the Alfa to HON this year. Will you and Adam be attending HON this year? I am looking forward to meeting you and Adam.

Have a Great Day,

Carlo De La Fuente

Catheys Valley, Ca.

USMC 1970 - 1976

:patriot: Semper Fi A.J.,

I am new to Adams about two months now and waiting for my stuff to arrive. I have been pouring all over the Adams website and your Junkman's Corner. The pics from HON 2009 look great. I have never been to HON and the Wife and I plan to attend this year(2010).

I have a 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider that is red and in need of some serious paint correction. We plan to take the Alfa to HON this year. Will you and Adam be attending HON this year? I am looking forward to meeting you and Adam.

Have a Great Day,

Carlo De La Fuente

Catheys Valley, Ca.

USMC 1970 - 1976

Ooh-Rah devil dog! :patriot::thumbsup:

Adam and I will both be there. Do drop by and say hey! :rockon:

Ooh-Rah devil dog! :patriot::thumbsup:

Adam and I will both be there. Do drop by and say hey! :rockon:

It would not be HAN without those two hillbillies !! Don't forget about Stevo, Sharky, and the rest of the crew !!! :pc:

DVal

:jawdrop: WOW!!! I typed HON instead of HAN, boy do I feel dumb :lolsmack: Okay AJ, I will plan on stopping by and meet everyone at the Adams Booth this coming August at HAN.

Oh boy! I received an Email with my tracking code this evening and my Adams goodies arrive on the 13th :banana: