Customer Service 866.965.0400

seat spots

KrazyTrain

Question

My wife has a 07 toyota solara... she has the sport edition with some real nice looking seats in it. The problem is they are cloth seats and if it is raining and they get rained on at all they leave real bad spots that do not come off. Has anyone heard of this and if so how do we fix it? I cleaned the seats with some Adams carpet and upholstry cleaner and it went away for a few days but came back???? i cantake pics when she gets home if that helps you guys.

Edited by KrazyTrain

9 answers to this question

My wife has a 07 toyota solara... she has the spot edition with some real nice looking seats in it. The problem is they are cloth seats and if it is raining and they get rained on at all they leave real bad spots that do not come off. Has anyone heard of this and if so how do we fix it? I cleaned the seats with some Adams carpet and upholstry cleaner and it went away for a few days but came back???? i cantake pics when she gets home if that helps you guys.

Well theres your problem, you guys got the spot edition. Free spots with every purchase. Sorry man I couldnt resist.

Maybe a steam clean or extractor? Does that even work on seats?:confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

After you get them cleaned the way you want why don't you try some type of Scotchguard to protect them??

Dont egg him on with all the laughing :willy:

Thats what i was going to try next.... i noticed they have a spray can or scotchguard you can put on yourself.

New Jeeps have the same problem. Not sure of a good removal method, although, I'd try wetting them entirely with plain water, so that the discoloration is uniform.. But I don't know what the heck I'm doing, so you might not want to try that! :D