Customer Service 866.965.0400

How does this sound?

Opeth

Question

My car was rather dusty today and I wanted to fix that.Neither had time nor wanted to wash it. But I was worried that it may be too dusty to just use some DS. So I was thinking, could I just rinse the car off to get large particulate, hit it liberally with some detail spray, and dry with more M/F's than usual.

Furthermore, is this WCW's turf? I have not bought WCW yet, but is it more suited to this application than DS?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

so it can remove more dust or slightly larger particulate than DS? I know it is always a judgement call as to whether it is too dirty to use WCW or DS, but I guess WCW is made for that. How is it different than DS?

Great, more stuff to buy. I will eventually get it, but its taking a while to fully stock my car care shelf with Adam's. I just switched from Meguiars and am pretty much having to rebuy everything. However, I use the old stuff on other cars, just not my car :) . Its amazing how much more I like the Adam's stuff. Thanks for the info!

its taking a while to fully stock my car care shelf with Adam's.

You will learn you are NEVER full stocked! They keep bringing out more and more cool stuff (Waterless Car Wash, Americana Wax) and improving the 'old' stuff (Glass Cleaner, Tire Sponges) so you'll always want more! :jester: