Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone know how to crack a safe?

JJ1o87

No, you read right. I haven't used my safe that I've had for close to ten years. Turns out I need to open it and haven't a clue what the combo is. Where is the little piece of paper that gives you the combo you ask? Who the hell knows. So c'mon all you criminals, ahem, "self-employed" people, help a brutha out lol :willy:

let me make sure I have this right, your from Jersey and you don't know how to crack a safe ?

I wouldn't say that too loud, they might kick you out :help::help::help:

God no, I'm not from Jersey! I'm from Staten Island, which is a borough of New York City. Technically, I should be kicked out've Staten Island. :jester:

God no, I'm not from Jersey! I'm from Staten Island, which is a borough of New York City. Technically, I should be kicked out've Staten Island. :jester:

Well then, just walk out the front door and ask the first person who walks by. You'll be all set :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Well then, just walk out the front door and ask the first person who walks by. You'll be all set :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Uhm... I could give you a number to a made man in NY (upstate)... But you might not like his entourage.

On second note, try this

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+break+into+a+safe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

But honestly, if you can (no this isn't out of a movie) get a copy of how the safe was made you can drill it out to open it.

Another option would be with a stethoscope to listen for the tumblers to fall into position.

Tell Junkman there's a pizza-with-everything inside. Then hand him a PC with the more aggressive Yellow pad. Then just sit back -- it shouldn't take too long.

:D

The yellow pad is too slow, he'll wet sand into it :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

i hide all my money in my mattress... ughhh great now i need a new spot :) lololol

Who're you fooling, your money is usually spent before you earn it! :loser:

Well friends, the combination finally came to me after hours of brickwall.gif. Excited, I ran to the safe and opened the safe only to find there was absolutely nothing in it. Can you say FML?! :lolsmack:

Who're you fooling, your money is usually spent before you earn it! :loser:

Well friends, the combination finally came to me after hours of brickwall.gif. Excited, I ran to the safe and opened the safe only to find there was absolutely nothing in it. Can you say FML?! :lolsmack:

wow u gotta be kidding me lol...thank god u didnt pay 20 bucks to get it from the safe company hahahahahhahahahahaha wow. im actually dieing over here. so where is teh stuff then?

wow u gotta be kidding me lol...thank god u didnt pay 20 bucks to get it from the safe company hahahahahhahahahahaha wow. im actually dieing over here. so where is teh stuff then?

Idk the Staten Island Ninja Burglar probably stole it. :(

Tell Junkman there's a pizza-with-everything inside. Then hand him a PC with the more aggressive Yellow pad. Then just sit back -- it shouldn't take too long.

:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously. I AM from New Jersey. My parole and witness protection prevents me from telling you how though....

dv

actually your not gonna believe this but yes i do my wifes friend is filming a pilot for a reality show and its on safe cracking and she has some of the tools and if she cant do it she knows people.

That's awesome, I'm totally watching that show! :banana: