Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Co-worker is..

694doorbird

LMAO... another "LASTS FOR 5 YEARS OR LONGER!!" product. :lol:

I've said it time and again... NOTHING and I mean N O T H I N G on the face of this earth will allow you to apply a layer of a product only a few microns thick then withstand exposure to the elements for 5 years. The laws of physics, chemistry, and common sense just don't allow it. Not to mention that even IF this were possible, the ingredients in such a product would have to be so substantial they'd be opaque, versus the crazy claims of "insane depth and shine"

Add to that the fact, even if by some crazy voodoo magic the claims were true, would that not be THE ABSOLUTE WORST BUSINESS MODEL YOU'VE EVER HEARD? You sell a customer a product in quantities that would allow to do multiple treatments to their car that last 5 years each time its applied... you'd see no repeat business EVER. Your customers would die before they'd need to reorder.

The fact of the matter is any product that claims to last YEARS between applications is just plain snake oil and you're best not even giving them your time unless you like being scammed out of money. An honest company will tell you what to REASONABLY expect from their product... not make some outlandish claim that it will protect your paint from a nuclear blast and have a shine so deep it will open a black hole in your paint and suck you into an alternate universe.

I've been detailing now for 13 years, products like this come and go... if any of them ever did what they claimed the entire car care industry would have collapsed a looooooooong time ago.

This is a post borrowed from a post from a Harley truck group.

GLARE Professional Polish Uses new technology never before revealed to the Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine, and Aviation Industries. GLARE Professional Products never contain wax, resin, polymers, acrylic, Teflon nor is it a Silicone. GLARE Paint Sealant is not a simple glaze. Glassplexin, the active ingredient in our formulation, is a negatively charged silicate ionic compound which allows GLARE to bond to paint molecularly via a covalent chemical bond and transforms it into a 50/50 Glass/Paint Composition capable of filtering over 98% of the Sun's UVA and UVB rays. All other detailing products including waxes and polymers simply lay on top of the paint and stick in the same way tape sticks to gift wrap. These inferior and old formulations are also soft and resinous, prone to streaking and washing off after the first wash or rain, and do very little to protect the appearance of your investment from oxidation and fading from the elements. GLARE is the only detailing product with a Glassplexin formulation that bonds to the paint through this "unique to the auto, marine, and aviation detailing industry" type of chemical reaction. It is the Highest shine available, PERIOD. GLARE will not crack, discolor, fade, or peel. GLARE is also excellent for chrome, polished aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Glass, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Plastic, reduces the Air Drag Coefficient, and is endorsed by HONDA Racing. GLARE is good up to 650 degrees F and down to -250 degrees F. You can treat motorcycle exhaust with GLARE and it will not burn off like conventional carnauba wax and polymers do.

I will continue to use real waxes and explore some more products from Adam!!

I showed him a picture in a different thread of C6Bill's truck. He was very impressed. If I could get the Charger or my T-Bird 1/2 as good, I'd be impressed myself.

All it takes is some time and patience. :cheers:

I showed him a picture in a different thread of C6Bill's truck. He was very impressed. If I could get the Charger or my T-Bird 1/2 as good, I'd be impressed myself.

And the beauty of Adam's products is that was NOT alot of work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Once you get it into good shape maintaining is easy, just remember to use proper wash techniques and you'll save yourself tons of work.

Now show him this, it was really bright outside so the glare from the chrome made it hard to get a good picture :D

web.jpg?ver=12510705520001

Edited by C6Bill

Tell him that if he wants to use that stuff...

They might be interested in using these special polishing pads

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=42

:D:D:D:D

They work on this unique principal: Within every pad, are a series of metal spikes. When the pad is worn out, the foam breaks down, then the metal spines penetrate the cloth, and leave a visual indication on your vehicle, so you know when it's time to replace the pad! :willy: