Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the forum- The Woodlands Texas

OmegaMan

Hi everyone!

I am patiently waiting on my adams products to arrive. I spend most of my time on a few different corvette forums and in CFOT if you know what that is.

I saw some of Junk mans videos and it made me want to get a pc to work on my vehicles. We have an 07 wrangler, and 06 Z06 and an 01 Lexus Rx300. All are kept in very good shape, but I am looking for more info and to learn some tips and trick for detailing and cleaning.

I work as an oil and gas consultant full time and I am a military reservist part time. I have over 18 years in the Army (Active and reserves). :hi:

Take it easy on the noob.

Welcome to Adam's Forums Chris!

You'll find that our forum is NOTHING like CFOT. Quite a friendly bunch of knowledgeable detailers here, eagerly willing to help you along. If you have a question, kust post away. You won't even get chewed out for not using the search function like you do at CF! :welcomebanner:

Welcome to Adam's Forums Chris!

Edited by Junkman2008

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I will post some before pics soon, and I hope to get my shipment in by the weekend so possibly some after shots by early next week!

JunkMan, I love your videos. My wife and I actually get a kick out of watching them. She likes your sense of humor.

Chris

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I will post some before pics soon, and I hope to get my shipment in by the weekend so possibly some after shots by early next week!

JunkMan, I love your videos. My wife and I actually get a kick out of watching them. She likes your sense of humor.

Chris

:lol:

I'm beginning to think that I'm entertainment for the ladies as I seem to get that a lot! So much for my cool points! :glasses: