Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Spray Glaze

Team Adam's

Question

Brilliant Spray Glaze

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-25-brilliant-spray-glaze-16oz.aspx

25.jpg

After detailing your vehicle or motorcycle, it looks amazing. A month and a few washes later, you want to get that 'just detailed' look again. Adam’s Brilliant Spray Glaze does just that, it gives a 'just detailed' gloss, and takes reflection to a new level. Adds depth and clarity to chrome, glass, and paintwork. Brilliant Spray Glaze is a top seller for its extreme ease of use and for its ultra-high gloss results. Take your shine to the next level with Brilliant Spray Glaze! Product can be used in direct sun and has no dust. Shake well before and during use. Product separates by design. Not for use on oxidized finishes.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I put the BSG on last night and took it outside for a few pictures this morning. Now I think I might try Jon's idea and put some BW over it. I think it really makes the metallic pop :D:D:D

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Edited by C6Bill

It hasn't been warm enough to do anymore. Today was the first I've been home to work on it with a temp well above freezing.. She didn't wash it till late in the afternoon. So maybe I'll get to it later this week.

Here's hoping for a warm day. Or more room in the garage.

Ahh... MAN! Not offered in the gallon! DAMN!:willy:

Ordered 2 bottles and another package of the gen II 7.5" pads. I think since I have 7 vehicles that I own I need more than one set. I will use the other on the boat. It usually stains them and makes a mess out of them and even though it doesn't hurt them, I would rather not use them on the car.

Chris

Edited by Chewy