Customer Service 866.965.0400

costco microfiber?

way2evil

Question

touché, can't argue that logic. I could say I saw Adam using what appeared to be a tagless walmart brand (I don't know what brand, but I am 100% it was not the HQ ones) MF on a car, but in his defense, it was a crap rent a car and was being ued for demo purposes.

I know exactly where Adam is this weekend. I know exactly what he is using this weekend too because I packed the trailer that he is pulling supplies from. I worked that location 4 times this year and I can tell you for a fact that those GRAY towels he was using were not the cheap, Wal-Mart towels. They were the short nap version of the plush blue towels, which because of their nap make them grab polish and wax better. The Americana Wax use to come with them.

You should really refrain from spouting information that you have no clue as to the validity. Adam can have a palette of his products dropped at Carlisle over night if necessary. He has absolutely no need to shop at Wal-Mart for MF towels. I know, we have done it on more than one occasion.

As for the towels... I have some cheapy multi-color ones that I too use but only for things other than the exterior paint.

No way in hell Adam would use a non-Adams towel unless he was testing it against one of his own. NO WAY!

Chris

Before I was turned onto Adams by Dylan, I used Costco micro fiber. I regret it so much. It refects in the fine scratches all over my paint:( Needless to say, they are relagated to while and interior duty. Nothing other than adams mf touches my paint now,

thanks, very informative. I will just shut up, because this is not the first time I couldn't get my point across.

Good advice.

Oh, you got your point across...........it's not the first time you were WRONG!

thanks, very informative. I will just shut up, because this is not the first time I couldn't get my point across.

But your point was wrong and we were merely correcting you. This forum is a place of learning, that's why so many people are here, because they want to learn better ways to take care of their vehicle. If you constantly disagree with people who have a lot of experience with detailing and Adam's Polishes, then you obviously do not want to learn that badly.