Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Detail Spray

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-45-detail-spray-16oz.aspx

45.jpg

Adam’s Detail Spray is the cornerstone of our product line and is the most versatile component in any detail kit. This “Best of Show” winner is a favorite at car shows. Use as a waterless car wash, a clay bar lubricant, or to enhance the depth and clarity of paint, chrome, plastic, aluminum, and glass. Specially formulated lubricants gently remove dirt, smudges, and grime, leaving surfaces with a smooth, ultra-high gloss finish. Use in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures.

7 answers to this question

Hi, quick question regarding the detail spray.

What temperature range does the detail spray work acceptably in? I live in Calgary, Canada, and the winter's can become chilly for extended periods of time. Obviously I'm not expecting to use the product at -30C :) But it would be useful to know if it was ok at freezing point for example.

Many thanks and keep up the good work! Love your products...

G.

Hi, quick question regarding the detail spray.

What temperature range does the detail spray work acceptably in? I live in Calgary, Canada, and the winter's can become chilly for extended periods of time. Obviously I'm not expecting to use the product at -30C :) But it would be useful to know if it was ok at freezing point for example.

Many thanks and keep up the good work! Love your products...

G.

G.,

Great question! Our Detail Spray works best below boiling and above freezing :cheers:

-Jason

Hi.

I got curious. Does the Detail Spray have anti-static properties?

Sorry I missed your question! Detail Spray creates a frictionless surface so dust does not have a chance to settle. When it does settle misting Detail Spray lifts it right off the surface of your car and then can be safely wiped off!

Edited by C6Bill