Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rubber trigger sprayers????

Goatman06

Question

I just recently with in the last 2 month discovered hw awsome Adams products are, well i got those sprayers with the rubber triggers and fell in love.:bow: I tried to order more. I spoke with Ashley and she said they are no longer available??? WHY? what happened those were awsome?? now i just get the black sprayers wich are good but i miss the rubber trigger ones?:help:

I know there were some issues with those sprayers... in particular a high failure rate.

Yea, those things are garbage! I've had 4 of them fall apart while doing detail clinics. They caused me to drop the bottle and spill the contents (and lets face it, I want my waterless wash on my car, not the floor). I don't want to see another one again. Who wants mine?

The new ones that Adam came back with are tons better.

Yea, those things are garbage! I've had 4 of them fall apart while doing detail clinics. They caused me to drop the bottle and spill the contents (and lets face it, I want my waterless wash on my car, not the floor). I don't want to see another one again. Who wants mine?

Do they have the fine mist like the rubber ones? The original ones didn't atomize the product as well as the rubber ones IMO.

Do they have the fine mist like the rubber ones? The original ones didn't atomize the product as well as the rubber ones IMO.

They spray a perfect fine mist. That wasn't the problem. What kept happening to me was that they would disintegrate while using them vigorously. Just come apart and the bottle would fall to the floor. Now all of mine didn't do that, only some of them so I guess it is a hit or miss kind of thing but that is why Adam went with something different.

Ill take E'm...

Which ones did they come back with? I have a couple of the clear ones and I prefer the way they mist better, haven't had them fall apart though. I just keep them for UCS, DS, Glass Cleaner, and WCW, the products I need sprayed the finest.