Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rubber trigger sprayers????

Goatman06

Question

I just recently with in the last 2 month discovered hw awsome Adams products are, well i got those sprayers with the rubber triggers and fell in love.:bow: I tried to order more. I spoke with Ashley and she said they are no longer available??? WHY? what happened those were awsome?? now i just get the black sprayers wich are good but i miss the rubber trigger ones?:help:

The Deal: I like the way the clear/ rubber sprayers work better too my friends. However, one little drop, and they blast into a zillion pieces.

We clearly did not take a poll. Instead, we simply went back to the old trusty, heavy duty sprayers when the clear/ fine mist sprayer replacement hit 10%. The HD sprayers had a 1-2% fail rate.

So, now the key is to find a fine mist, durable sprayer.

I'm on it, stay tuned. . . . . . ;)

Same here... I have not had any problems with mine at all... But the order that I just received had one of the old style black heads with it again.

What are the new ones your talking about A.J.?

The gray, heavy duty looking ones are the replacements that I saw.

The Deal: I like the way the clear/ rubber sprayers work better too my friends. However, one little drop, and they blast into a zillion pieces.

We clearly did not take a poll. Instead, we simply went back to the old trusty, heavy duty sprayers when the clear/ fine mist sprayer replacement hit 10%. The HD sprayers had a 1-2% fail rate.

So, now the key is to find a fine mist, durable sprayer.

I'm on it, stay tuned. . . . . . ;)

The ones that you first had or the ones that you have now have always worked for me. I have never had any of those break.

Yeah but the mist of the clear gray with rubber handles was MUCH better IMO. Of course you can't have something that breaks all the time so good riddance!

I am waiting with bated breath my friend...

lol

Chris

Its funny this thread cropped up. I had a couple of the rubber trigger sprayers... earlier today during a waterless wash session one of them simply blew apart while spraying... the nozel shot off and the inner workings of the sprayer shot out.

Back to my trusty all black sprayers it is!! Those things are DURABLE... I still have a few that date back to my original order with Adams which would be somewhere close to 4 years ago.

Not to worry Adam will find a good replacment!:patriot:I have some of the old old black ones that still work, they sprayed alot of Detail Spray!:2thumbs:

Itd be interesting to know how many gallons of products have flowed thru some of these older sprayers... interesting and depressing at the same time if I check the receipts :jester:

Itd be interesting to know how many gallons of products have flowed thru some of these older sprayers... interesting and depressing at the same time if I check the receipts :jester:

:iagree: My 2005 GTO has only been washed with water 2 times, the rest of the time DS, so I have flowed several gallons!:drool: